90 mil SP Returning Pilot looking for Low/Null PvP/E corp

Hey All,

I have just gotten back into the game after a bit of a break and the corp I was a part of has all but disbanded.

I started playing with friends years ago and went straight into WH space so I am familiar with the mechanics there but never really experienced HS/LS/NS outside of NS roams. Since I came back I have been trolling around low sec but finding content has started to dry up.

I’m looking for a corp doing small gang roams for PvP and I do a little ratting on the side to pay the bills. I have plenty of small gang fleet experience and since I have returned I have been hunting mostly solo. I can fly most cruisers and smaller and don’t have much interest in going to the larger ships at the moment. I tend to have a few hours a night to hop on and go hunt and I am in the Western US Time Zone. I have comms as well so you can hear my anxious breathing every time I engage an AFK Venture.

1 Like

Hi ecrwren,

Welcome back:)

From what you wrote I think morts could be a great option and if you dont mind I would like you to read our recruitment post below. There you will get an idea of who we are and what we are doing.

Take care

/prim

Hey there @ecrwren_en_Distel

I think what you are talking about in your post could sit nicely with our day-to-day activities, now full disclosure we do not do small gang 24/7 but there are a few times a day that this happens, either reactive PVP or a planned fleet.

I am confident you could find what you want within our ranks we are a medium sized group of about 600 in the alliance and have great access to this type of content that you seek. Here is my recruitment post if you wanted to see what we are about, the contact details are at the bottom.

Regards

PJhustle Signature

Hi,

Might be interested?

Hi Distel, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey there Paris!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

Hello

Have a look at our advert and see if it is something you might be interested in.

Thank You
Eric Shang

Hello,

I’m not sure if you already found a new home but in case you havn’t i’ll drop my link below. In case you do have found a new home i wish you all the best!

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Feel free to check us out we run a lot of small gang nearly daily

forum-01
A lot of people are trying out wormhole life (especially with the upcoming patch), might be an idea to check us out for something different.

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

Hello

We are a small US/AU low-sec corp that lives in placid.
We are not a Zkill Warriors and doesn’t tell our members what to do. what we only ask is to participate in alliance activities when you are available.

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

if that piques your interest and might have further question about us, feel free to come chat with us in our discord.

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Hello sir, sending you an in game mail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.