93/92/88 - USTZ - Looking for a Home

(UPDATE) *** A tentacle has reached out and suckled upon my bosom. I shall respond to the beckoning and submit myself to the burdens that follow. *** aka - I found a Corp that may or may not have AIDS and I’m going to whore myself to them. Thanks for the responses :slight_smile:

My gaming history has taught me that the most important factor in an MMO is the Corp/Guild and the people in it. My addiction level absolutely fluctuates based upon how much fun I’m having with a Corp. I’ve played EVE solo a few times, and it definitely can be fun, but it’s just not the same as contributing to something greater.

I’d like to find a Corp that pulls me in and makes me moist. Are you out there, future home?

I run three Omegas but also have three Alphas that I may end up using for sitting on holes/gates as scouts. The three Omegas were originally destined to be one of each - combat, mining and production. The lines blurred quite a bit and SP was not planned well, but I have enough to be functional one way or another. For PVP ops I would likely only bring the combat toon unless scouts were needed.

Central US. Work M-F 8-5. Flexible availability outside of work hours.

Most of my EVE experience has been in WH space. When I did my solo plays, I set up a POS in a WH. I was with a Null corp for a month and can be functional in WH or Null.

My general strategy at the moment looks something like this:

1. Find a relatively safe place with cool people to base up.
  2. Get PI / exploration / ratting going so that I have a somewhat reliable income. I’m up for mining as well but I personally haven’t seen that it competes with exploration and ratting ISK.
  3. Once the ISK is flowing a bit and I know I can replace ships, I’ll hope to find more opportunities for PVP.

What I’m looking for:

• Goals. I like purpose and structure. I want to contribute to the furthering of whatever the Corp/Alliance is working towards. I like to see officers making a serious effort to organize the Corp in such a way that furthers our goals. An example that I thought was neat: There’s a corp in one of the major alliances that focuses on producing fuel blocks for the alliance. It’s not the most glamorous occupation, but they have a purpose… quotas… they are needed.

• Some level of stability and security. I know that nowhere in EVE is safe but I’d prefer not to be somewhere that is constantly harassed to the point where just doing PI takes all night because there are roaming aggressors left unchecked.

• Intelligence. I gravitate towards those I can learn from.

• Probably not a giant corp. I’d prefer not to have constant competition for sites. I’d like to know who people are and have people know who I am.

• Strong leadership that is organized, gets shiz done and keeps a clean house.

• Solid FCs that know what they’re doing and prefer not to suicide for lulz. Getting raped is part of EVE, but I’d prefer to avoid it whenever possible.

• FCs that are willing to hold my hand a bit, at least in the beginning. I’m not new to EVE, and I understand many concepts, but my practical PVP experience is very low. I’m still in the phase where I get a huge adrenaline rush and panic a bit. I need guided experience so that I can get comfortable with combat situations and get past this phase. I can’t remember the details anymore but there was this one time where my heart was pounding so hard that I was probably not far from passing out. Man this game can be intense!

What I can offer:

• Reliability. Regular attendance to ops.

• A desire to learn and grow.

• No problem altering training to meet doctrines.

• An interest in working towards corp goals even if they don’t result in direct, personal profit.

• I’ll scout WH chains for days. Need a route to highsec? I’ll find it for you. I feel at home roaming through WHs and I tend to prefer that method of travel over Null gates. If you have one of those mapping programs, I’ll go nuts with it.

• No issues with being on coms for ops but I’m not always eager to jump on if we’re not doing anything specific (unless there’s an AU/EU female with an amazing accent on there… or a dubious dude who can fake it really well… or if you sing to me… or whisper sweet nothings into my ears.) Basically I’m an introvert and you might need to drag me in if you want me to hang out.

• Bodybuilding tips.

• Nudes.

• Occasional drunkenness.

If you actually read all of this and don’t feel like vomiting (or if you do but in a good way), feel free to message me here or in game.

Uluen

1 Like

Flick me an evemail.

Come chat with us we have a lot of what you are looking for you can join our alliance discord and chat with someone. Or eve mail me in game and we can talk.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Uluen,

I love your recruitment advert, well written, covers all the key points and has good humor! So I think it’s best I reply to your points individually but in truth I’d love to speak to you on comms to better explain our corporation.

My general strategy at the moment looks something like this:

1. Find a relatively safe place with cool people to base up. - So we’re currently fighting to take over Geminate. It’s within easy reach of empire for logistics and hopefully will become a great home for us long term. As for cool people, well you’ll have to judge that for yourself but I guarantee you’d be laughing on comms with us as we have a great community.
  2. Get PI / exploration / ratting going so that I have a somewhat reliable income. I’m up for mining as well but I personally haven’t seen that it competes with exploration and ratting ISK. There’s plenty of opportunity for PI/ exploration and ratting here, we also do group activities like abyssal sites.
  3. Once the ISK is flowing a bit and I know I can replace ships, I’ll hope to find more opportunities for PVP. We love pvp, especially small gang stuff we can do as a corp, we also love Blops stuff and using capitals in a strategic way. We would definitely help you with this and teach you what we know.

What I’m looking for:

• Goals. I like purpose and structure. I want to contribute to the furthering of whatever the Corp/Alliance is working towards. I like to see officers making a serious effort to organize the Corp in such a way that furthers our goals. An example that I thought was neat: There’s a corp in one of the major alliances that focuses on producing fuel blocks for the alliance. It’s not the most glamorous occupation, but they have a purpose… quotas… they are needed. - I love that you think this way. We have rolling weekly goals and longer term 3 months goals that we review at regular corp meetings. The alliance is similar and I think your attitude and outlook would fit right in
  • Some level of stability and security. I know that nowhere in EVE is safe but I’d prefer not to be somewhere that is constantly harassed to the point where just doing PI takes all night because there are roaming aggressors left unchecked. We form defence fleets where needed but we also live under Winter Co’s super umbrella which helps for things like Rorq mining or super ratting, I guess it’s as safe as it can be but honestly the best defence is people being switched on and using their brain.
  • Intelligence. I gravitate towards those I can learn from. I’ve not the ego to claim I’m more intelligent than others but I have been playing since 2004, I’ve flown with some of the eve greats and learned a lot from those experiences. The wider corp is full of good guys, willing to help others and succeed as a team. So if there is something we can teach you you’ve only to ask.
  • Probably not a giant corp. I’d prefer not to have constant competition for sites. I’d like to know who people are and have people know who I am. I think this is actually our strongest quality, we’re community corp, we know each other and love to chat on comms as friends. We play other games with each other and also witha wider network of gaming friends. I could tell you that Khalufa in my corp has a cat called Gizmo, loves to drink cider and has an unhealthy obsession with wormholes while Rar Fox is just graduating from university as a mature student, should get a first class degree, used to do building work and enjoys playing 40k. Hopefully you see my point here, we don’t want just numbers, we want people that help to build and uphold our culture/society.
  • Strong leadership that is organized, gets shiz done and keeps a clean house. I think I’ve probably answered this or given you flavour of how we run the corp. We’re a friendly bunch and will always try that approach with members first but ultimately I don’t take any crap lol.
  • Solid FCs that know what they’re doing and prefer not to suicide for lulz. Getting raped is part of EVE, but I’d prefer to avoid it whenever possible. We have an FC who while isn’t the most experienced, is very diligent and knowledgeable. His commands are well thought out and suicide is usually last on the list of options! In the wider alliance/coalition there are obviously many experienced FC’s.
  • FCs that are willing to hold my hand a bit, at least in the beginning. I’m not new to EVE, and I understand many concepts, but my practical PVP experience is very low. I’m still in the phase where I get a huge adrenaline rush and panic a bit. I need guided experience so that I can get comfortable with combat situations and get past this phase. I can’t remember the details anymore but there was this one time where my heart was pounding so hard that I was probably not far from passing out. Man this game can be intense! We’ve lots of experienced pvp’rs that can help with that, they don’t have to be fc’s.

Lastly I’ll leave you with this - our good friend Evergreen rapping, if that doesn’t get you on comms nothing will! https://youtu.be/H3iDi2dJy54

Hop onto our discord for a chat sometime if you’re interested in talking more- https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

They are awesome guys we all hang out together we are the US version of them. We are in the same alliance that I might add is close knit. We would be happy to have you in either corp we have huge plans and goals to accomplish come join us :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.