Anybody out there

It would seem that finding a home in EvE is a little more difficult that I had envisioned. Perhaps I let some niggling doubts slide, perhaps something was bigged up to be something it wasn’t, perhaps I am just too bitter vet now, perhaps (and it’s probably the case) I just didn’t ask the right questions at the time. I’ve decided to test the waters again and see what is out there.

Message me here as this is my alpha toon and I rarely log him into game.

The Short Version:
Looking for…

• EUTZ (UK).

• Activity.

• Will consider any area of space (except Wormholes). Order of preference is High, Null, Low.

• Few blues.

• Mix of PVE and PVP.

The Long version:

• EUTZ – I am in the UK and am generally on between 17:00 / 22:00 when I am online.

• Activity – Numbers in corp are often inflated by alts, I know this as I have 6 omega toons myself (although that will be dropping to 3 soon) and so whilst a corp may look like it has good numbers I’ve found that there are maybe 4 to 6 people logged in, some doing their own thing, some working together. It would be nice to have a decent number of people online doing things together, be that PVE or PVP.

• Area of space – I’ve done a lot of Wormholes and they are getting to me, the constant scanning for exits, the lack of solo things to do (when you do need to do things solo) in a C4. It’s brought me to the decision that I do not want to live in a Wormhole. Sure the ISK can be fantastic but I don’t want to just do things for the ISK.

So that leaves, High, Low and Null. I would be happy to be in high sec and dip into wormholes for PVE and PVP content, or having a high sec base do day trip into low and null for PVP. If in high sec it would be nice to have access to corps own or low tax POCOs.

Low sec. Not sure about this to be honest, I’ve tried faction warfare for a short time and didn’t really get into it, I want to keep my sec status intact so have no interest in grinding for sec status or buying tags so I guess low sec is the least of my favourites to be honest, and if I were to consider low sec it would not be a faction warfare area unless someone puts a very convincing argument forward.

• Null sec. I have zero interest in being in a massive alliance/coalition surrounded by a sea of blues and then have to get x number of participation requirements every month in order to not be kicked.

• Overall I think in order of favoured areas I want High, Null, Low.

• Few Blues. See null sec above, but this doesn’t just relate to nullsec. A few blues are OK, but when you go out to find fight I don’t want to go 20 jumps because everyone around you has blue standings.

• Mix of PVE and PVP. In game I enjoy both PVE and PVP although more gravitate to PVE now, so Sigs, wormhole day tripping, combat sites, event sites, missions (at a push). I’m even happy to do mining.

I would like to get more involved in manufacturing too but would need a corp that was involved in that and willing to teach. I would also like to get into fleets that dealt with the new FOBs that have been released.

I did do PI and would again but I’ll admit I find it soul destroying when you have many planets and so it would need to be easy PI (perhaps selling back to corp, or high sec factory only planets). Currently with 6 toons I had 36 planets of PI, I ripped it all down and currently do no PI.

I quite enjoy exploration for data/relic sites too, although that of course is more of a solo thing.
I enjoy cheap, fun PVP. T1 cruiser down in small gangs of 4 to 15 people. My mains killboard is mainly red though I warn you now.

sent you a email in game take a look, and good luck in your quest to find what your looking for

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Created by ex-alliance FCs, WTF is a lowsec PVP corporation that was formed to create an opportunity to challenge pilot’s abilities and to grow a fighting force in low security space.

Provide lessons and training in PVP, ship fitting, fleet fighting and fleet command, lowsec survival and ISK making through combat.

Kill boards are not how we measure success, we only care about having fun shooting neutrals!

You MUST talk to a recruiter before applying.

We are recruiting for -

New bros
Dying in lowsec? (did we kill you?) Need help fitting ships? Got no ISK? Got no skills? We provide support for all of it with structured lessons, 1 to 1 PVP and survival training. We WILL turn you into a PVP badass.

Other bros
Tired of elitist corps with bitter veteran members? Tired of being an F1 monkey? Looking to create space debris from log in to log out? Come pew with us!!

Basic skill plans and fleet doctrines are provided.

Teamspeak required.

You MUST talk to a recruiter before applying.
Join our Recruiting Channel here: W.T.F Recuritin

Still looking.

I’ve had a few people contact me but from what I can tell they are part of large alliances, would prefer something a little smaller.

Agony Unleashed is recruiting!
We are a small gang focused nullsec PVP corp & we are recruiting in EU TZ.
We have a relaxed corp culture whose goal is to have fun and learn to be better at PVP.
If that sounds interesting come check out our advert:

or hop onto our discord server to chat to a recruiter!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.