95.6 mil SP returner

Looking to get back into Eve for the long haul. I’ve always been in and not stuck around. I’m not looking for a free ride but knowledge outside of large scale fleet battles is minimal. I’ve done some logi… and some F1 attack. I’ve ran about a weeks worth of WH ops before moving across country and stopping playing. I’ve never really focused on an aspect and had it grab my attention and have it keep me around.

I can fly T3 cruiser and down pretty much. I’ve got dread with siege, blops V, all carriers to II, decent guns/missile skills. Basics are there…

I’m looking for social corp with knowledge to pass on and an understanding that RL comes first. I’m married so wife-aggro does happen. Drop a line or mail if you think you’d be a fit and maybe we can chat.

-Sane

1 Like

look at darklore were a small growing corp, were all mature players in the best space and the biggest alliance in eve if you want to have fun relax play eve and make isk then look no where else

Sent you a message in game, would love to chat :slight_smile:

Hey man, welcome back to the game!

Normally id do a long personalized post here, but its like 2am and Im dying so ill just post the link to my corp to get our name in your head. Ill be trying to contact you tomorrow though to hopefully have a more personal discussion. I hope you’re around for a chat!

If you are are based in USTZ/AUTZ then aWayWard inc. may be a good fit for you. We do a lot of PVP and when we aren’t fighting we are doing indy. We have experienced and new pilots and can help you at any stage in your EVE career.

Stop by our public chanel “Awayward PR”

Hi Sane,

I’m part of Parroto Social Club. We are pretty new and are a null sec based small and medium gang PvP corp. It’s a bit different from what you would have done before from the sounds of it but if you’re interested in learning one of the more difficult sides of PvP and are motivated to try improve your game in Eve then you may have a lot of fun with us.

Check out our add below which has links to our website etc. and feel free to hit me up in game or here if you want more info.

1 Like

Hey Sane,

I noticed you have BLOPS V and wanted to extend an invitation to check out WECU. We’re an incredibly active corp out in null that focuses on (nearly)daily BLOPS fleets. Would love to have a conversation with you in game. Join WECUPUB chat and one our HR nerds will start the conversation! Thanks,

Hi Sane,

Pathway to the Next is a RL 1st WH Corp with plans to be around for the long haul as well. We’re willing to teach and share everything we know about WH living. We have a good base of operations in a C4 WH with C4/5 statics. Plenty to do and we use slack to drive our community participation even when we aren’t in game.

Drop by our channel, P-NXT Recruit, to learn more about us.

I hope to get a chance to chat with you.

• Grimm

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

If you’re looking to learn small gang PvP, we have the right teaching crew to get you more acquianted with the ships you like to fly. One of our instructors is a former NCDOT FC and between the rest of us, a plethora of pvp knowledge to be shared. We all understand RL comes first, so thats never an issue. If you’re looking for some good time and dont get easily offended by our jokes, than come give us a look

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Come check us out, Out of focus, we live in a c2 wormhole with a nullsec static for the sweet roams and a c5 static for all the wormhole fights and content. The best of both world. We are a PVP corp with a laid back atmosphere, good laughs and good people. No constraints, no CTA, you’re free to do what ever you feel like doing. We cover all time zones so there is always content to be had.
We do small and medium gangs and often fight outnumbered and outgunned and we take fights cause it’s what we’re are here for, dem sweaty hands!

Check us out: https://meta.eveonline.com/t/odins-ofoc-c2-c5-null-sec-wormhole-corp/11629

Hey, Doin It Wrong is a C4 wormhole corp with plans to move into C5 space shortly. Check us out and hop in our public channel (WRNG. Public) if you’re interested.

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Email sent. I hope I’ll hear from you.

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game. Wanting to learn the game, we are here to teach you.

Message Zarosh Dugan today

Hi Sane,

We specialize in all aspects of eve and just like you have members with wife aggro, jobs etc.
The atmosphere is quite relaxed. i sent you an ingame mail with more info.

greets

Sane!

I reckon The Riot Formation [RIOT.] would be just the corp for you!

We totally get RL comes first and we make sure that the game above all else is FUN!

Check out the link below and speak to Wishdokkta CEO for EU and Undeadenemy for US

Be great to have you on board o7