95m SP returning character looking for PVP focused null home

Vi kan prata hur mkt svenska du vill men låt oss ta detta på engelska :wink:

First off - I’m sorry I might have missed the initial contact seeing the ‘most likley’ great corps above, but I still want to give you another option, UMAH.

We are based in NPC Nullsec Syndicate (we keep out from the SOV space), with that said we do have our fair share of PVP / home def / offensive and defensive CTA’s. And who can turn down a drunken roam or some filament action? :stuck_out_tongue:

For ISK generation you can always grab a mining ship and get some moon goo (about 1 moon per day blows up) and use the buyback and sell to corp, ratting/missions up to lvl 4 or why not a combat site or two? Get your PI network up and running or start your own production in the structures we keep. Pretty much any industrial services we have for you to use as you please, a pretty large BPO/c library aswell.

We have two main things I really like us all to have as a baseline in the corp:

• Do not bring toxic behaviour to us, we don’t want or need such drama <3
  • RL is and will be prio - we don’t demand your time, you spend your time in the game to enjoy it, period!

Lets have a chat when you have time - I could never have enough swedes in the corp <3
I linked you the recruitment thread to UMAH above aswell so you have some more reading and if this is of any interest and have more questions, please seek me out ingame / Umah_Pub / msg.

If not - I really hope you find what you are looking for ofc! o/