96m SP Returning Player Looking for US-West TZ Corp

Hey Weazy Z!

What an exhilarating journey you’ve had in EVE! It’s always fantastic to see a veteran, especially with such a rich history, returning to the vast cosmos of New Eden. A decade is a long time, and the game has evolved in numerous ways, but the spirit of camaraderie and adventure remains unchanged.

Given your background, I genuinely think Cryptopia could be an excellent fit for you. Let me shed some light on what we offer:

1. Diverse Content: Whether it’s the unpredictability of J-space or randomly dropping in on the dynamic landscape of K-space, we’ve got a foot in both realms.
  2. Wormhole Adventures: Given you’ve never lived in a hole, it could be a refreshing and new experience. J-space offers unique challenges and surprises that make everyday gameplay intriguing.
  3. PvP Galore: With your penchant for small gang PvP, you’ll find like-minded souls here. Our corp has pilots with various experience levels, all eager to skirmish and learn.
  4. Leadership Opportunities: Your experience as an FC, even if a bit rusty, is invaluable. As you get back into the groove, there’s scope for you to lead and mentor our pilots.
  5. Industry: Your alts can definitely contribute to the corp’s industry needs. We value diverse skill sets and can provide opportunities for both combat and industry roles.

Weazy, with your history on the CSM and a rich background in different aspects of the game, it would be an honor to have you aboard. The beauty of EVE lies in rediscovering it, relearning, and adapting. We’d love to be a part of that journey with you.

I’ll definitely drop you a message in-game, but also feel free to hop onto our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a more immediate chat. Let’s relight that fire and chart new territories together!

Welcome back to the stars!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia