A day of reckoning - we come for en Waro

The concern from NadireSec is appreciated, thank you Commander.

I have every confidence in the men and women of Mordu’s Legion, and their ability to respond to the destruction of Intaki property by the Onikabano Brigade, as per their official mandate.

I don’t want to speak for the Intaki Resilience Advancers, but it’s my own view that Mordu’s Legion are very unlikely to welcome yet another deployment of personnel, adding to what appears to already be a crowded roster of PMCs on Intaki Prime.

I’m sure Commander Adams agrees that additional groups seeking to involve themselves, regardless of good intentions, risks increasing confusion on the ground, collatoral damage and the loss of innocent life.

Much better to let Mordu’s Legion carry out their duties uninhibited.

Additionally, if he has not already done so, I advise that the Commander not to attempt to influence the sovereign responsibilies of the Intaki Assembly via the Senate.

To seek to curtail or restrict the freedom of the Intaki Assembly to select a capable security organisation for its own franchise would be extremely damaging.

I believe Commander Adams is well aware of the sensitivity and significance of system security with regards to the very fabric of Intaki’s membership of the Federation. The Intaki Assembly has, after all, been consistent and transparent on this matter.

Finally, I am open to discussing the topic of system security in broad terms, and without prejudice, to draw on the competence and experience of NadireSec personnel. However I believe it makes sense to first meet with the Intaki Resiliance Advancers to establish a common position, from a domestic Intaki perspective, before scheduling meetings with others from further afield.

1 Like