A day of reckoning - we come for en Waro

As the scale of the desecration by the Onikanabo Brigade becomes clear, the Intaki Relief effort will continue to respond to calls for assistance on Intaki Prime.

I’m pleased to learn that Ishukone intends to challenge the Brigade’s attempts to justify their actions, and I will be meeting with representatives from I-RED and others to discuss how we can support Ishukone’s efforts.

While there may be a temptation to conflate the Onikanabo Brigade’s actions with the matter of the Shipping & Security Franchise for the Intaki system, I do not believe they are directly related.

Instead, it is my view that the Brigade has simply taken advantage of the mercenary exercises, being held by Mordu’s Legion, to gain access to the surface under false pretences. It is clear that they have no intention of competing for the Intaki franchise, and instead have deployed on a pre-existing contract for another client.

I believe this client to be Khanid Royal Commodore Arraz Nomarya, who was reported to have met with representatives of Onikanabo Brigade, along with Intara Direct Action, with a view to securing their services for “counter-terrorist operations”. These meetings were reported in October last year, months before the Tears of Reschard embarked on their spate of terrorist attacks in Khanid space.

Therefore I strongly recommend Mordu’s Legion respond to the potential for further attacks by Intara Direct Action, in addition to their response to the Onikanabo Brigade.

I want to take this opportunity to remind people of my comments at the start of the year:

To Commodore Nomarya, and those supporting the violence on Intaki Prime (and I’m talking to you, Nauplius), you have my attention.

3 Likes