[ILF] Official Statement Regarding Idama en Waro

I agree.

It is very unfortunate that events elsewhere in the Kingdom eclipsed those surrounding Idama en Waro. It is our hope that diplomatic efforts continue behind the scenes and progress is being made with regards to her repatriation to Intaki.

The Intaki Liberation Front continues to monitor the situation closely, and I would like to share our heartfelt appreciation to those who have offered their support here, and privately.

Of course, some would have us take a more agressive approach, much like the efforts of the Idama en Waro Repatriation Front, and I also thank those who have offered support should we choose to do so.

The ILF has long been defined by, and often criticised for, our peaceful approach to the causes in which we believe. However, sometimes a matter is too pressing, and it is necessary to take a more direct path. It is an unfortunate truth that lives have sometimes been taken in the pursuit of our objectives.

When I look to Vezila, therefore, and I reflect on the fate of Idama en Waro, I understand that it would be unwise to restrict ourselves unnecessarily at this point. All paths remain open to us as we wait and consider how to respond to developments as they happen.

4 Likes