Now that we’re going to be able to compress moon ore, here’s some other things we can do to improve mining:
- R4’s only in HiSec. No R4 ore or materials in anything other than HiSec moons.
- Homogenize the mineral content of R4’s. Seriously, current iteration makes no sense.
- Add Tritanium to R4’s.
- Consolidate asteroid ore refining skills to Common, Uncommon, and Rare (and refund that SP).
- Remove refining skills from mining crystals and just make like two 5D skills: one to reduce the damage chance and one to increase effectiveness.
- Change mining crystals to decrease cycle time instead of increasing volume of yield.
- Normalize asteroid/moon rock size: 1 cycle of lasers = 1 refine/compressible unit of ore. Just tweak the yields to keep it about the same as it is now, where 1 full cargo of Crokite = same amount of Nocxium as now, etc.
Very awesome changes.