• A very friendly atmosphere for new players and veterans
  • Mining Fleets
  • Mission Running Fleets
  • Discord Server for fleets or general chat
  • 2% Tax
  • Fun
  • Recruitment Bonuses
  • New player equipment assistance

If interested, apply today or join AIMS PUB for more info.

BUMP

Advanced Intelligence Mission Solutions is looking for pilots to help grow our corp.

All are welcome!

We are based in Caldari Hi-Sec.

The Corp is focused on Mission Running, Mining, and Manufacturing but all players are free to focus on what they enjoy.

We are a friendly Corp that wants to to help players feel like they have a home in EvE and a place where they can persue their own desires and interests.

BUMP

Advanced Intelligence Mission Solutions is looking for pilots to help grow our corp.

All are welcome!

The Corp is focused on Mission Running, Mining, and Manufacturing but all players are free to focus on what they enjoy.

We are a friendly Corp that wants to to help players feel like they have a home in EvE and a place where they can persue their own desires and interests.

BUMP

All are welcome!

BUMP

Where is everyone? There has to be some people out there that wants to help grow an up and coming corp with us!

BUMP

All are welcome!

Hi. I tried joining your PUB channel but not sure if I joined it right. Can someone ingame mail me a link please.

BUMP

All are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.