A little bit of Scotch, a lot of Tea... or was it the other way round?

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #21

In case of emergency, do not break glass. Fill it with some of our fine products.

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #22

Feeling down? Having a bad day? Come join us! Our drinks raise the spirits and our explosive activities are quite therapeutic.

(Pepe Adoulin) #23

Daily reminder that AUTZ is the best TZ.

(Corraidhin Farsaidh) #24

I’d have thought that would be GMT (Glenmorangie Malt Time)…

(Pepe Adoulin) #25

That’s smart, I like it.

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #26

Does GMT mean it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere? ie time for a drink…

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #27

ISK earned is a lot sweeter than ISK won, but extorted ISK is by far the best…

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #28

Remember guys, safety third… I mean first… ish.

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #29

May the Scotch be with you…

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #30

Got Scotch?

(Vheox DonTomazzo) #31

Happy holi-whisky-days everyone!

(Crimson Draufgange) #32

Bump!!

(Crimson Draufgange) #33

bump, happy new year!

(Crimson Draufgange) #34

bump :parrot:

(Crimson Draufgange) #35

:aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::congaparrot:

(Crimson Draufgange) #36

B :middleparrot: U :middleparrot: M :middleparrot: P

(system) #37

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.