A Nomad Tale

A Nomad Tale is a video series that follows a capsuleer on a bold, solo jaunt from Jita to deep Anoikis — starting with just an Orca and a dream.

A Nomad Tale 1 (1 hour 24 minutes) - reddit thread
A Nomad Tale 2 (1 hour 20 minutes) - reddit thread
A Nomad Tale 3 (1 hour 22 minutes) - reddit thread
A Nomad Tale 4 (1 hour, 26 minutes) - reddit thread

Disclaimer: These videos are not for everyone.

They’re quite long and full of tangents, discussions, and interactions with other Anoikis players. Indeed, the video is mostly intended as entertainment or inspiration for those wanting to try (or are curious about) the nomad playstyle. For those asking ‘what’s a nomad?’, I say…watch the intro of the first video! :slight_smile:

Within, I show off some incredibly embarrassing moments. My own pride aside, I felt it was important to be honest and show the good with the bad. Not to mention, the failures make the victories more significant. I think that if you watch the episodes in order, you’ll notice a tangible growth in our skills and mindset.

Please, if you have any corrections, comments, or criticism, drop me a comment here or on the video. I know I made a lot of mistakes (and not all of them due to my returning player status), but I’m happy to have you point them out with clarity so I can improve.

Thanks for checking it out!

15 Likes