A question to ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Can’t say I tried to derail it. If anything I tried to explain why it wasn’t a good idea for what you were wanting. You on the other hand attacked others, or called people stupid, or waste of space etc.

1 Like

Fake news. I only called opinions stupid because people were not thinking about what they were saying. Claiming a new feature for new players was going to ruin eve, give me a break.

you called Solecist low IQ!!!

Yeah, because every thread I’ve ever made he derails it. You wouldn’t know.

So yes you did call someone stupid…
@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode can you please just lock this… simply for talking about the moderation policy

1 Like

But that is what’s happening. You posted an idea. The majority of responses were on topic and constructive - they just disagreed with you. You began to insult people.

You insulted me right away in this thread, and I wasn’t even disagreeing with you in any way.

The subtext here is that you’re blaming the targets of your rudeness on them not agreeing with you.

1 Like

Yeah, there we go. Again, turn it around on me and ignore the reason why it happened. Keep shilling.

No I’m not, you just take it personally when it’s not. I don’t believe people think a new player feature is going to ruin the game so how can it possibly be a smart thing to say?

Reading through the rest, it seems that OP wants new players to skip the phase where they suck, so instead they can be competitive immediately when they’re actually going in. Basically replace the experience of learning under real conditions with the illusion of real conditions so people do not need to feel bad about losing.

She’s using irrational, hyperbole arguments, like “without getting destroyed in 2 seconds because of the high dps output of faction ships and t2 modules.”

She’s a stereotypical, toxic “think of the children” person.

Why even try, mate?
She’s being completely irrational.

There’s no self-reflection you can get her to achieve …
… because that requires rational thought.

Do you see any rational thoughts coming from her, in either thread?

… but thanks anyway. :blush:

1 Like

d8c

5 Likes

To a T:

A Narcissist’s Prayer

• That didn’t happen.
  • And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.
  • And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
  • And if it is, that’s not my fault.
  • And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
  • And if I did…
  • You deserved it.
1 Like

:heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Yeah what an idiot I am for suggesting new players shouldn’t be fighting players with 10 years experience, ISK, and skills. Only on this garbage forum.

I don’t lie. You just can’t handle the truth.

You have no faith in people and want to protect them from experiences hundreds of thousands before them went through just fine, apparently, otherwise there’d be no game.

Yeah … in your own words … you’re an idiot.

You said it. Too bad it’s typically passive aggressive.

Cringe take.

As a clinical therapist, I find you fascinating. Can you tell me about what you’re feeling right now? What sorts of thoughts and associations you’re making?

2 Likes

Game exists therefore cant be improved. Best argument I’ve ever heard. Not.

My fw char is training (Amarr ships so needs tons of fitting skills), what am I going to learn if I’m fighting people who aren’t good at PvP?

I WANT to fight “normal” pvpers. I’m going to die anyway and that is fine, expected. This training and preparation not kindergarten.

4 Likes