A solution to the Maleatu Shakor problem (and other leadership woes)

Sounds to me you were part of this “Elder network.” If that is the case, why should anyone believe you? As a child of the “collaborationist parliamentary republic”, I don’t trust leaders I’ve never seen anywhere but fanciful stories. Elders are a shadow government, that is, if they even exist at all and aren’t indeed just a convenient tool to keep the Tribes and any criticism in line by Shakor and who knows who.

So, listen and obey your Master, lest you get the whip?

At least the parliamentary republic allowed for differences of opinion, something the then Head of Parliament also used to the fullest. Indeed, the rise of the Tribal Republic was precipitated upon the relaxed rights for hate speech against the then legitimate government. I can understand why voices you cannot silence concern you, as what was overthrown with manipulating millions of minds can be done with the same means again.

It’s winter indeed.

You might know some people, and certainly some people will not thank me for this, probably the sort of people a known criminal and kinslayer would associate with.

If that is some kind of thinly veiled threat, just know that the people of Mara will be ready to inflict some more wear and tear.