A WH Corp that knows how to have fun!

Holy ■■■■ I live in a wormhole with interesting statistics.

The ghost of old pissed off long legged puerto rican mouth trumpet calvary (MCAV) members defend this hole. and they keep us from being evicted.

We got a cool wormhole you might be interested in. (No homo)
We feel that dependence on kill-board stats leads to being risk adverse which leads to long boring fights and we just wanna see stuff explode.
The euro guys are savage killers too man. Thor camped and kept hole control on a scrub corp by himself, scanned down all the holes before they did and popped them as they went crit. for like 8 straight hours. hahahaha

We’re looking for more euro players but we have a handful of really skilled and dedicated european players. I do see them quite often as I have free days during the week too.

Well our resident homo left us so we don’t require a sperm sample anymore but I think we just use teamspeak 3 for comms and slack. One for while you’re playing and slack for pings which is more there for our Ping warriors. It allows them to enjoy the game without having to commit to creating content and it allows us to operate with smaller numbers.

MCAV flys mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos?

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
-Caracals / Anti-tackle
-Oracles / Dps
-Keres / Ewar / Light tackle

If it gets real we’ll ship into:
-Enyos and Deacons (ALL FREE)
-Bigger Enyos & Guardians (Free Logi)
-Lokis and Scimis (Free Logi)

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!
Check out our fourm post or in game pub if you’re down

Every now and then we even get titan kills for all

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post for follow up questions