About wardeckers in High Sec and solution

first thought i’d reply to you, then changed it. sorry.

The context was clear. Don’t sweat it.

your cowardish passive aggressiveness is quite hilarious.

i miss Cannibal Kane.

OP, seriously, you’re just here to express your anger about people you’re too weak to deal with. your weak passive aggressive shittalking is childish. how about you open a new thread in the proper section and instead ask and learn how to deal with them?

it’s a game, yet you take it super personal. that’s not good for you, because you lash out at people playing a game. over the internet. you are not your character, mate, and people who dec you aren’t like you, projecting themselves into the game as if it was a valid reality.

you are an escapist. they aren’t. worse, you think what you’re doing achieves anything, but all it does is make you not feel better and we don’t care much, because you’re not the first or last anyway.

why not try to help yourself? you could at least ask them, right?

1 Like

Seems i struck a weak spot here and i know you peeps got issues and all so i can understand what you´re struggling thru in life…no hard feelings <3 ive have been a gangster myself but in real life so i know what pressure your minds must be going thru atm

no, you didn’t. btw, now you sound just like those you hate.

so, answer my question!

why not try to help yourself? you could at least ask them, right?

ohh good to hear well then were both set :slight_smile: Well im quite happy with my life thnx so no help needed but thnx for caring

so you don’t want to ask them how to properly deal with them, despite this thread clearly showing that you don’t know?

what have you been smooking ? stay on topic and who should i ask in this matter ? the wardeckkers ? please, those guys cant even do a decent conversation in local and are breaking every rule of conduct for crying out loud (even breaking the privacy rule that Eula states to be illegal). And what are you gibberish about how to deal with em and go on about psychological degeneration talk of childish posts, when this is an open consideration on how to address a fact that these guys are actually pirates and should be treated as such in the bigger picture

smoking*

You really, really take this personally. :slight_smile:

Well, to get back on topic, I have questions.

• Wardeccers are not pirates. Do you know that? Your opinion doesn’t matter, they’re not pirates.
  • How much time did you spend fleshing out your idea?
  • Why do you refuse to ask them to help you solve your problem?
  • Do you know what “passive aggressive” means?
  • You know this isn’t real life, and that wardeccers aren’t actually evil people?

It’s really hard talking with you about the topic when you constantly show how angry you are, and how you do not want to actually have a “decent conversation”. Do you realize that you express the exact same childish things as those you clearly hate?

If you, again, fail to actually reply properly, then I’ll just let you have the last word. You really seem to need it. :slight_smile:

PS: Have a nice and happy day. :grin:

Since youre having such issues with yourself and seem to have a fetish of anger i will awnser your stupid questions ^^

• So what are they then ? please explain for me even if i know some are mercs carrying out personal matters for money or working for bigger alliances. Terrorists perhaps ?

• Not at all im finding this quite amusing people trying so desperately to cling on to their exploits ^^

• Well this idea came like in 2 min so wasn’t that hard to come up with

• Not asking em to help solving my problem but its a problem that doesn’t make sense and off course both trying to help new players not to get bullied in this weak way, so that Eve can have some sort of balance and so actually high sec corps have a chance to actually defend their assets and pirate hunters gets more content

• Its a simple and common psychology term so who doesn’t ? Gees in what basement have you been living

• Well were both living right ? in a real life playing this game so whats not real about it ? ^^

Well seems more like you’re the one that seems angry and thrive on fantasies of anger, so i dont know what you’re up to in your craving for sexual needs or tension. Try some Carl Jung books perhaps idk

Thnx for your waste of time :slight_smile:

It is really hard reading through your text sausages. You should read this, it will help you figuring out why writing text sausages, like you do, is actually a really bad thing for you.

Also, this is a post on Wikipedia about “passive aggressive behaviour”, which might help you improve your ability to communicate with others, because right now it’s lacking.

• They’re war deccers. They are not pirates, by definition, because pirates kill you for your loot. Pirates, as defined in game, sit in lowsec. In highsec there are suicide gankers and war deccers.

• If there are any exploits, then you are advised to report them to CCP. If you simply choose to call them exploits, then I must ask you to stop, because it’s objectively wrong and you just confuse others.

• So you admit that you actually spent no time at all trying to figure out something that’s actually worth looking at? Or do you honestly believe that you are so smart, that you can come up with a working solution within 2 minutes? You realize that, how you constantly express yourself, proves to everyone that you can not be capable of such a feat?

• When it is a simple and common term, then why do you not realize how you constantly apply it in pretty much everything you write?

• Yes, we’re both alive. The difference is that you take things personally, while most people don’t. You are projecting yourself into your game’s character, as if it was an extension of your own. The important part to consider, is that you clearly hate people who simply play a game and that this makes you not just play the game, but be the character you play. You take things personally and that’s pretty bad for your mental health. This is, btw, supported by your constant application of passive aggressiveness.

And you constantly project your anger onto others. The only reason why I bother, is because you deserve being told once and then I will leave you and your existence forever, well knowing that you will not ever get my posts out of your head, no matter how hard you will try. You will remember them and they will nag on you.

I am not wasting my time. I’m getting paid doing virtually nothing, so I can as well just post. vOv In fifteen minutes I take a break, have a smoke and laugh about the fact that we’re posting in the wrong subforum and no one, so far, cared about it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Here we go again same old empty words of trying to project your anger ^^

Well … once … as i said.

As you’re clearly incapable of having a decent discussion without trying to come across as some badass, I wish you good luck in your future. You will need it. :slight_smile:

PS: Have the last word. I know it makes you feel powerful. :slight_smile:

Seems only “wardeccers” and what you call “pirates” respond to your ideas. So from a random Unista: I’m just sad there isn’t really much you can do vs these wardeccers atm. If you get a respond fleet they just dock-up and hide making it impossible to retaliate in any way.

And others has said there is even footing. No there isn’t. Because they can just go back to their “main” and play there when they get bored.
Just wanted to give you a heads up and keep your head held high amid all this whine and crying from wardeccers/pirates.

Cheers
Aeliyah

3 Likes

Nothing you can do?

Your corp recently fought back and destroyed a corp that wardecced you generating content for both of you, and a story Eve News 24 felt worthy of publishing. Do you really think this game would be better off if everyone could just silently grind in peace in highsec? Someone has to take the initiative and make things happen in this sandbox game, and if you make it so overwhelmingly disadvantageous to attack the other guy, everyone will just sit on their hands and start complaining about how boring Eve is.

You are not suppose to be immune to the other players in this game, especially if you planted your flag in the ground and declared yourself ready to compete by forming a corporation.

I’m just sad that Eve University has gone so soft given they used to teach players the simple things they can do to stay safe in a war rather than whine about how unfair Eve is because someone is allowed to attack you. Wars are probably one of the best teaching tools to learn how to play Eve and introduce players to the real game gradually. Let’s not nerf them further into irrelevance.

3 Likes

Most wardeccers and Mercs I know play with thier main in the wardec corp/Merc corp.

War decer know when to fight and when not so thats the reason if they are docked… or they are afk maybe… if you come with a fleet they can fight then they will fight and murder your fleet because they know how to fight… and they are not pirates because the agression against your corp isnt illegal…

well thnx for that most cleared input ive heard so far :slight_smile: Well then it says that all Factions are also pirates or terrorists since its legal and we need to get CCP to rewrite the lore and get low sec everywhere where hi sec is, working with Blood and Angel Cartel so we all can just go around murder each other. Best idea ever! Sounds we have a winner here boys.

Only one thing that doesn’t add up though, that might be a problem… how come gankers and thieves being illegal when random war deckers that only wants to kill everyone aint ?
There must be something in the lore, we must find out about this strange thing before we continue

realy salty tears from you :slight_smile: you are just very mad about the game mechaniks because you dont know how to Change your situationd and fix your Problem :wink: you got a war http://prntscr.com/g7464n and you want that every wardecer has to come to you and you could kill it in your retriever wihle you are stay in belt and be at ak mine https://zkillboard.com/kill/63426519/

sry bro xD you can say what you want :slight_smile: you just produce very nice smiles at my face.

BTW : the faires mechanic in eve is the war mechanic because you can do exact the same as your agressor but if you still be stu… then stay docked or afk in your belt and die quietly xD

And now the famous last words are yours :wink:

1 Like

Lovely to hear that you’re smiling :slight_smile: But seems your guys have some kind of fetish and grand illusion like i said for tears and misery. What it seem that you dont know is that its mutual and are making me smile to and find this quite amusing. So famous words here you go my dear boy and good we both feel enjoyment and fulfillment from all this