I hope this is the right place to post this.
To swap between characters on the same account, the process today is the following (let’s consider I have an account with 3 characters C1, C2, C3) :
- Once the launcher is up, I click on the button to the left of the account name to log in / launch my session.
- In the session window, I have then to choose which one of the character I am willing to use i.e. C1, or C2 or C3. Let’s say C2.
- Once done I can start playing, great.
- Now I want to swap to C3 …
- I first have to log off and …
- then restart the process from 1 and choose C3 in the new session window
Would it be possible to swap between the characters of one account without having to disconnect / log off and relaunch the said account to select the other character we are willing to use. Also if the all process could take place in the already open session window that would be great …
I won’t die if it does not change but I believe it would be a nice, smooth and significant improvement for every one.