(Actually) Interesting Ideas for Ending the Amarr-Minmatar Conflict

What, PIE has been wardecced? I miss all the news while being planetside visiting family.

2 Likes

They’ve not been wardecced before?
:thinking:

2 Likes

I suppose they have. I was just referring to this most recent incident.

2 Likes

PIE has never been wardecced before! NEVAR!! Not once! I totally didn’t hire VMG to wardec them last year, either!

3 Likes

Heh, I just can’t think of a time where they actually haven’t had a wardec on them.

4 Likes

And you wonder why I hope for peace.

2 Likes

You want peace, get out of the abuse business.

3 Likes

Look to Lt. Kerher’s response for a decent roadmap for that. You seem less inclined to argue she is dishonest about her intent.

1 Like

You’re right. She’s not pretending that said roadmap is even remotely an option.

3 Likes

Nor am I.

2 Likes

She’s not pretending that peace is remotely an option.

3 Likes

It does not matter if it is a possibility or not, it should be worked towards.

3 Likes

Except none of you are dying for peace. You’re just grinding our people into mulch, while waging a war that never ended.

3 Likes

Pretty words, but your Emperor had no intentions of working toward peace, either. He only wanted the shooting to stop so he could continue waging his war on helpless captives.

1 Like

Their emperor probably did actually want peace. If you have what you want or rather what you were able to get would you want to keep fighting? Arguments on his side don’t seem to be proving that idea wrong for the most part.

3 Likes

Get the U.N. involved, U.N. peacekeepers should quell the fight.

1 Like

Is that some corp or alliance?

2 Likes

If he wanted peace, he shouldn’t have maintained his institutional war on our people. Slavery and the Reclaiming are nothing less than that.

4 Likes

Why would he want peace if he sees the ability to take more? Can’t get more? “Time to stop while I’m ahead so I don’t lose what I already took.”

See what I mean?

3 Likes

The words are good, I give you so much Mr Shutaq, as with two bigger networks consisting of people verging on war there is so much drag, normaly called peer pressure, that counterworking that drag/peer pressure is a battle of it’s own. More so with four.
To understand and formulate the virtue of this kind is definite a virtue of it own.

2 Likes