Add “note” tab to corp and alliance info pages

For a long time, I have been wanting the ability to add notes to corporation and alliance info pages. Being able to add notes on individual players is very handy. I would like to be able to do this for corps and alliances also.

Example: Lets say you set a standing on a corp or alliance and a year later someone from that corp or alliance shows up in local. You have no idea who they are and you have no idea why you set a standing with their corp or alliance. If you had the ability to make a note on the corp or alliance, you could look at the note and see why you set a standing.

Some of us EVE players are getting older and our memories don’t work like they used to. Having a handy note on a corp or alliance would help tremendously!

Please add a “note” tab to the info pages for corporations and alliances.

(note: I recreated this topic to add “feature request” tag because I could not do that after I submitted the topic. Well… I just discovered that I can do that… :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

Great idea–I’ve run into this same issue before, i.e. why did I set them orange? The synapses in this 50-year old brain don’t allow for a good memory either. This would be nice, CCP. o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.