Adding Second Account

(Rokh Craw'lr) #1

I can’t figure out how to add characters on my second account. The first one is working fine but long to see all of my toons in one app. How do i proceed.
thanks

d.

(QuakeGod) #2

You can only run multiple accounts at the same time if both of the accounts are Omega, if that’s what you are trying to do…

(ISD Sakimura) #3

Are you talking about the EVE client? then the answer is

or are you talking about as app on your phone? what are you actually talking about?

(Do Little) #4

If you want to see all of your characters across multiple accounts in the same app, you need a 3rd party product like EVEMon.

Because of the way ESI security works, EVEMon requires a developer account which, in turn, requires an Omega account. There may be other 3rd party tools that work with Alpha accounts but I’m not familiar with them.

Edit:

(ISD Yumi) #5

If you are referring to the official Eve Online android app you need to add each character separately, they are not added all at once.

When you login there will be a drop-down to select which character you want to add, so just log in and select them one-by-one, the characters you want to add to the app.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.