Adding Second Account

I can’t figure out how to add characters on my second account. The first one is working fine but long to see all of my toons in one app. How do i proceed.
thanks

d.

You can only run multiple accounts at the same time if both of the accounts are Omega, if that’s what you are trying to do…

Are you talking about the EVE client? then the answer is

or are you talking about as app on your phone? what are you actually talking about?

If you want to see all of your characters across multiple accounts in the same app, you need a 3rd party product like EVEMon.

Because of the way ESI security works, EVEMon requires a developer account which, in turn, requires an Omega account. There may be other 3rd party tools that work with Alpha accounts but I’m not familiar with them.

Edit:

If you are referring to the official Eve Online android app you need to add each character separately, they are not added all at once.

When you login there will be a drop-down to select which character you want to add, so just log in and select them one-by-one, the characters you want to add to the app.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.