After 20 years... "Welcoming Spanish-Speaking Capsuleers"

Welcome amigos!

Let’s pull the data of total speakers:

Bringing those together gives the idea that the only obvious language was English all along, more speakers and in the richest countries there are many people who can speak English.

These languages make sense to me: English, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian. In the other hand Korean has so little speakers, but they are very present in EVE nowdays, which is really nice and they have money for that sweet PLEX.

Obviously there’s other factors like the laws in that country, government interference, freedom, wealth distribution etc.

2 Likes

great idea

Anybody who speaks Portuguese can just as well speak Spanish. Practically the same thing!

yes
its very similar
but i find easier to understand english than Spanish
that said i think the learning process would be really fast

in brasil we think all of us hablan un poquito de portunhol :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the perfect opportunity for me to put my first grade level Spanish on display.

Hola amigos, yo tambien creo que este es magnifico.

1 Like

i know spanish too!

Yo no hable espanol!

Qual es el bano?

1 Like
  • poor CCP…after 20 long years they earn money to contract one guy to do a spanish localization…

(Hey CCP, you need increase your month price…are to low :stuck_out_tongue: )

Just learn English.

/thread

Just ■■■■ you. No english. sorry.

It’s the language of business. You’re only crippling yourself not learning it. :man_shrugging:

I am is to visiting in the Los Angeles for the time of vacation.

I would take the time to learn another language if it were useful to me.

But everywhere I go everyone in Europe everyone speaks English as a first or second language. So I would be learning Spanish or German or Greek just to be polite and speak to people in thier native language.

If I filled up my brain with a whole other language, something else important would fall out the other side and be lost. If you drink 5 pints of beer every day you only have limited brain memory capacity.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.