Aggressively incompetent space pirate looking for home

This is gonna end up sounding like an online dating profile so I’ll try and keep it short.

I have a little experience running wormhole sites in null with a small gang. My job was to scout the region and bookmark sites for the corp. I like running data sites, hitting up missions, long walks on the beach, small pvp skirmishes, running defense for mining ops, etc.

I’d ideally like to join a group of pilots who actually enjoy the game and don’t mind giving pointers to pilots who are over-qualified for annihilation such as myself. I’m trained in Caldari cruisers with 15M SP and I’m hungry to learn more!

Thanks for reading,
Haaq’Entee (shoot me an eve-mail because I’ll likely forget to check this on account of being so aggressively incompetent)

1 Like

Hey,
Listen i get you on the long walks on a beach i mean as long as i can bring my drake… If you like to pvp and pve i think we should chat, Who knows a spark might catch the hydrogen isotopes on fire but its worth it right? We live out in impass so you’d have to be willing to relocate, but i think we can add a nice bunk for you.

Hey @Tyler_Haaq_Entee

If you want to join a band of lowsec space pirates we might be a good fit for you. We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re a casual US TZ corp without any activity requirements as we’re mostly all working adults. This means our activity is usually greatest on weekends (~20) and around 10 active on weekdays but it always varies.

We welcome new players who want to learn to pvp and aren’t afraid of losing their spaceships. We’re mostly veterans with some newer pvpers. We have a solid FC team of experienced players and the same leadership we’ve had for years. We also have plenty of PvE opportunities as we’re the largest pvp group in Solitude and we also own the best moons in our area.

Check out our forum post and our killboard to see what we do. You can join our public channel Open Filth in game or give me a convo if you’re interested.

Thanks for giving us a look :slight_smile:

@Tyler_Haaq_Entee
FUN inc is recruiting!!
We enjoy long walks on the beaches, smooth jazz & small gang pvp!
FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

maybe we might be a good fit for u feel free to hit us up in game or on discord

Hey, @Tyler_Haaq_Entee ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.