AIR daily goals not counting correctly

the new AIR daily goals are not counting correctly.

I had to scan 5 sigs, it was fullfilled after scanning about 14 - 15 sigs.

Another AIR goal was to mining 2.000 ore, I got about 2.700 moonore, progess is showing 356/2000.

I waited over 30min if there is a delay before I opened this post.

Same. Scanned about 10 signatures and it’s shown no progress so far.

The UI is glitchy. Log out and log back in maybe

it was fixed with the update a day later, since them no more problems seen

I had to log out / log back in today to sort it out

@CCP: I have 4 characters, they seem to be all getting exactly the same challenges, is this intentional? I would rather enjoy a random assignment for EACH of the characters.

Yes, it seems a bit silly, but the entire server all get the same AIR Opportunities each day.