Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! Are you feeling lost in EVE, or just life in general, because you read about some celebrity break-up and now Everything Is Meaningless? Don’t despair! We’re here to help you find your way in these trying times! Be brave!

Recruitment is open! Every Saturday at 13:00 (that’s TODAY ZOMG) I run a public NRDS pvp sexytime fleet, and you’re invited! Pants optional, dog memes mandatory! Drop us a line and ask me what to bring! See you there!

Recruitment is open! Because we love you, we’re running a pvp sexytime fleet TODAY at 13:00! Drop by our Discord and find out how to join!

Recruitment is open! Don#t forget to subscribe to our exclusive newsletter, full of useful fashion tips and cake recipes and dog memes!

Recruitment is open! Stop by, and don#t forget to bring your very favorite dog/cat pictures! We love that stuff!

Recruitment is open! If you’ve been wanting to experiment with new æsthetics, like “shield-tanked dual-prop Abbadon” and you’re not sure if that “statement” mod in the high slot is the right move for you, come talk to us! We have consultants here to help you, as the kids say, “serve looks”!

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Come join our corp, and learn all sorts of new and exciting things about yourself, and EVE!

Recruitment is open! If you need to try different things in EVE, and you feel like maybe you can discover your true calling by shooting reds right in their stupid face, come visit us! We’ll help you on your journey of personal growth, with missiles!

Recruitment is open! We just had a huge fight in Provi last night, and I’m happy to say that a huge group of new pilots got into some HOTT pvp sexytime with us out on the field, and did great! We’re happy to welcome all pilots of New Eden to come fly with us and fight the good fight!

Recruitment is open! Did you know? I just won a prize for writing poetry! And while I’m not sure of my own literary talents, it’s important for you to know that we here at AK.S support you in all your creative endeavors, because we love you and want you to grow.

Recruitment is open! Don’t forget: we have the very best dog and cat memes, just for you! Not like those other corps, who aren’t your real mom/dad, and don’t love you as much as we do.

Recruitment is open! Let us help you on your EVE journey, by taking you on a magical adventure of self-discovery, mostly involving shooting reds right in their stupid face!

Recruitment is open! Did you know, I was on some talk show yesterday, and we got into some beef with Those Reds, because they said mean things about me on social media, but then I made some “memes” about how they look like some cartoon character, and there was Drama™! We’re going to have to sort it out by shooting them in the face, with missiles! You can help; join today!

Recruitment is open! We are a full-service nullsec training corp! We teach you all about living out in nullsec, even the weird stuff! Don’t be ashamed about that stuff you’re curious about! We’re not ashamed to teach you about it, because we love you and we are very modern.

Recruitment is open! Try the pastries! You just might find they bring a new perspective into your life!

Recruitment is open! When you are looking to experiment with that pvp thing all the kids are trying, talk to us! We’ll teach you how to “turn on” to the latest hot trend!

Recruitment is open! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Recruitment is open! Remember, if you are confused about your place in the universe, like if the idea of flying logi fills you with exciting and confusing feelings and you’re not sure what to do with that, don’t worry! We’re here to help you discover your true self, because we love you. Come talk with us today!

Recruitment is open! Don’t be afraid to try new things with us! We’ll never judge you for your ship preferences, because #nokinkshaming. We might have a talk with you sometime about life choices, like how you could do more with those missiles if you only believe in yourself, because we love you and want you to be happy.

Recruitment is open! Did you know? We run weekly fleets for training pvp sexytimes, and that fleet is this very day! Hop on our Discord and find out how you can take part, and learn about all the fun stuff that goes on in Providence! Support staff are on hand to help you when you have that emotional breakthrough you’ve been waiting for!