Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Bumping !!!

Bump !!!

Bumping !

Recruitment is open! Don’t delay! Representatives are standing by to help you discover the fashion concept that will turn your whole life around! You’ll be amazed at the change just a few missiles shot right into those reds’ stupid face can make in your sense of self-confidence!

Bumping !

Bump!!!

Bumping!!!

Bump !!!

Bumping !!!

Recruitment is open! This morning I managed, like, two things before I needed to Take a Moment and look at pictures of dogs on social media. It’s called self-care!

If you would like to learn about self-care with pictures of dogs, drop by our Discord and we’ll show you how!

Bump !!!

Recruitment is open! If you are looking to discover your true self, the path to self-discovery leads to shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles! Don’t let another day slip by without living your authentic self!

Recruitment is open! If you are interested in expressing yourself, be it with experimental pastry concepts, or “serving looks,” or shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles, come visit our corp! We’ll help you discover yourself!

Recruitment is open! so far today I’ve done nothing but drink box-wine and ugly-cry watching holovids of dogs! I’d say today is going pretty great so far!

Recruitment is open! HOTT pvp sexytimes every Saturday at 13:00 EVE time! Come join us and experiment with things and not even feel ashamed about it! We don’t judge, because we are libertines who believe in modernity and uninhibited self-discovery!

Bump !!!

Bumping !!!

Recruitment is open! Don’t miss our experimental pastry bar! You’ll be shocked and amazed!

Recruitment is open! We have everything you could ask for! HOTT pvp small-gang sexytime! Dog pictures! Those cakes you like!

Recruitment is open! If you are wondering where to go next in EVE, and “shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles” appeals to you but you also like the sound of “shockingly avant-garde fashion experiments,” don’t compromise your dreams! You can do both with us! You can wear your cake and it it, too!