All is too much expensive

Enough with this.

I can make 1 billion ISK a week running level 4’s and I’m a streamer and video maker.

I have friends who join me on roams who are put of null sec alliances who like myself, have children and are married or in committed relationships.

They make upwards of 2-3 bil a week.

Bottom line is if you are flying ships you cannot afford to loose, play the tackler role, if you are not making enough ISK then bloody farm anoms or do missions or get an Incursion alt.

There is NO issue with the way things are priced. You are simply to lazy to farm ISK and or don’t make enough ISK IRL to buy plex to sell.

Bottom line is

Stop whining

8 Likes

I always like to throw in the game changer that is the PLEX Vault and the PLEX split. The average person can afford to hoard PLEX now and keep it 100% safe anywhere on their person.

PLEX does not create or destroy ISK.

You’re right. But PLEX was designed to destroy it.

2 Likes

I am subbed to that channel and I didn’t even notice that video! Had to pop it open on youtube to like it for such good explanation!

2 Likes

When you sell anything on the market there is broker fee taken out from your wallet.

1 Like

As well as skill books, and the fee to create a contract, as well as the fee to set up a buy order And in High Sec the NPC fee to import and export PI goods on a planet

Another kid complaining because he can’t afford to put real money in game or don’t have time to grind.

My advice - quit EVE. We create market and prices. Even one person who invest some money can increase plex price in trade hubs or decrease if have time money and is good trader.

Mods should block every new topic about prices, plex prices or eve death. Only propose of them is trolling and repeating same things over and over and over. Just read old topics if you really want to know people opinion.

5 Likes

If you read the csm minuutes you will see that Aryth (Goon rep) explained how players are artificially driving up the price of plex. The whole economics portion of the meeting might be worth reading for some of you.

m

1 Like

Players have been “artificially driving up the price of PLEX” since PLEX has existed. Therefore one can conclude that there isn’t really anything “artificial” about it, that’s just how the PLEX market behaves. There have been very few hiccups where the price of PLEX has moved in the opposite direction and they have been very brief.

4 Likes

fair point, well made.
thanks

m

Oh, well said, Ptraci, well said indeed

the kid got 43 years old ans play at eve online since 2009 and got 10 000 hours of game.

i don’t play and pay with real money for turn around a rock 95% of my time.

And yes players like to me who got a real life finish by leave eve online

1 Like

Artificially? What does that mean? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Is that the case of Goons “artificially” buying all the PLEX using ISK made by ratting in carriers and mining in Rorqs? :thinking:

1 Like

Wait so exploration goes to pot and you answer is MINING?

…and this is a dev problem?

PvP for money, join FW, turn LP while shooting people in the face, presto.

hey guys, when you reduce gain of mission lv4 in high sec from 80m by mission to 25million there is of course a change in game.
When you reduce by 10 the gain in relic data, there is again a change in game.

So yes devs change price of module, of ships and all of what you buy and do in the game in changing the rules and game play of game.

Get a job!

I can easily make 100-200m a day as an alpha doing exploration in wormholes and pay for my alt’s omega time within a week. I can do this in throwaway T1 frigates and every loss I have is replaced tenfold with each site I run.

Seems pretty cheap to me. How about making an effort?

1 Like

100-200m for day, you are poor :smiley:
when a ship t2 cost 400m with the fit… you need to farm 2 days :smiley: for destroy your ship in 5 minutes.

Just stay in station when ennemi is coming!

I am an alpha. I fly T1 exploration frigates. I have no need to buy T2 ships or spend unnecessary amounts of money on them.