Alliance / corp info to join

Hello there, new here and a returning player to Eve online so i consider myself as a newbie since a lot has changed.

For an Omega clone, with 40 mill skill points but as i said returning from a long hiatus, what alliance / corp could you recommend? i used to do strat ops and enjoyed war fleets with experienced but newbie friendly FC´s. i would love that kind of content. The military/political side of Eve is awesome

Any Suggestions?

Hi there! I sent you a message in game, but feel free to join the Eve Defence Force public Discord at Discord and we can chat some more about what makes Eve fun for you and if we’re a good match. If you want war and PVP, now’s a great time to join up!

Hello come check us out. We are mainly PvP focus corp.

You can always join our discord and come hang out with us! Running with Wolves [.PACK]

Ingame mail sent :smiley:

give us a browse if you like what you see then join our public and we will answer any questions you may have.

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 or join our ingame-channel: Biohazard.pub

Hey @Lhoss_Namath

I am the CEO of Duckzer Mining Corp. I’d like to offer my Corp as an option. We like to brand ourselves as Combat engineers who like to mine and build what we lose as much as possible. Being part of Razor Alliance, we had a lot of fun during the recent war against WinterCo, especially seeing as our USTZ focused group got to enjoy engagements with WinterCo’s waking CHTZ.

We really value comradeship through both voice comms and Discord and aim to help pilots explore whatever facet of Eve interests them at the moment. We run weekly fleets and mining ops for whoever is interested. We don’t alarm clock you but of course ask you to join important timers if online. And no, POS bashes are not under that umbrella haha.

Anywho, I’m sure I’ve failed to fully answer all your questions about us. If that is the case, or just looking for people to chat with during the day, I would like to invite you to our discord: https://discord.gg/UngqAC2

Either way, best of luck and hope you find the group that best suits your needs!

Fly dangerously,
Lladron Hectorovich
Duckzer Mining Corp

Hi,

might you be interested in roleplay & lore? Would you be willing to take part of it?

If you do then i have a project that i am developing that you might like :slight_smile:
Let me firstly know your responce, then after that i will give you more info if you would be into it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.