Alliance Tournament XVII

Yup, you deserve exactly what you won; nothing.
It is exactly the right thing to reward those that have invested the most.

Will there be studio with some people gathered live behind a desk, commenting how stupid or genius or risky the moves were?

Or just the usual low quality videoconference where the sound is pretty bad and people look like they just went straight from bed to sit behind computer?

2 Likes

Well I hope CCP will actually reply to the rest of these posts instead of the ones that suit them. Look at the percentile here, itā€™s definately not as popular as they think it will beā€¦

2 Likes

What does density have to do with this exactly?

Its not about being ā€œsoftā€ its about pointing out CCP is going to suffer more negativity doing it this way than if they had just dropped a dev blog about it, when you are using a video format to announce something people generally expect this to be something important like quadrant information or important messages, not the return of the AT lol

The collective ā€œWEā€ doesnā€™t match most of the rhetoric here. Also be careful with that ā€œEveryoneā€ big man, I have far more important things missing from this game than just the AT and I am sure from the reading of these post most people seem to be thinking ā€œBORE OFF !!ā€ Rather than YEAH !! They need to sort out the problems that they have caused rather than waving a naff carrot thatā€™ll be won by the same people and solve nothing of the problems of your average player. CCP actually needs to reply to the decent versions of these posts rather than the ones from the ass lickers tickling and kissing thier consciences and smooth dangliesā€¦ So people like @CCP_Swift and @CCP_Aurora should actually take note of what people currently think of the game and not the ass hats that are half way up thier assesā€¦ Have a great day guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember the old ATā€™s, would talk with others in-game while watching it in Browser at the same time, was very cool.

Guess Iā€™m glad itā€™s back, been way too much stuff removed from the game over the past years, definitely need to have stuff put back into the game, just not sure about the timing for this.

3 Likes

I much prefer entertainingly worded negativity than incoherent rants.
Thank you. Perhaps you are the one to bring balance to the farce.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have said it any better. I wish I could give you more likes.

That someone like Snowflake Tem would be scrubbing their backsides is no surprise, though, if you look at his corp name. The perfect guy to support CCP at whatever cost.

Iā€™m glad AT is back, but I would be even more happier if FW got the love it deserves and needs.

1 Like

Why, most posts are nothing but incoherent whining by people who couldnā€™t be any older than 5.

Why react to those?

Hey man, I can like the AT.

And you are allowed to continue semantic trolling.

3 Likes

I wonā€™t sub but I ll watch for sure

1 Like

The full rule-set with points will be listed Monday the 19th. But I have bad news, I donā€™t think ORE ships made the cut :cry:

2 Likes

Talos is ORE at heart

The plans are to have coverage from the incredibly talented community (along with some CCP guests) in our new studio.

5 Likes

I believe in you

2 Likes

My disagreements with CCP are on record. I just donā€™t repeat ad nauseam.
but you are right, the Order does support the Great Architect in every aspect it can.

We have some very robust anti-collusion rules. Both the IGC and the Morduā€™s Legion put a high value on competitive play

3 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, the at is awesome and Iā€™m glad its back. If you could do us all a favor though and answer just one question weā€™d be ecstatic.

1. Why now? You couldā€™ve flipped this same
    switch 2 years ago. Please feel free to answer with as much detail as is possible.

can we have matteral or kenneth feld or that expert china guy who knows everything?