Alpha account access to skills, ships and equipment

Exactly. Move skill requirements for hoarder, miasmos, epi and kryos to 2.

I cannot talk about other countries but here in Russia 1 month of EvE Online equals to 2-3 packs of cigarettes or 1-3 cinema tickets or 2-3 burgers in McDonalds.

1 Like

In Australia, Eve online equals half a pack of cigarettes, 1 cinema ticket, 4 burgers in McDonalds or 2/3 of a bottle of Vodka.

2 Likes

Lack of sleep. I thought you were thinkin they got level IV on indie and wanted them down to II. I see what you’re saying. I agree.

Fun game.

In the UK 1 month costs about 4pints of lager, 12ltr of petrol or two hours of work at minimum wage.

1 Like

For me, 1 hr’s pay = 1 month sub.

2 Likes

You people know who just bought this game, right?

Rant about Alpha all you like. Speculate over whether Alpha will get more, less, or stay the same. Argue over tiny differences between how what you want is better than what he wants for post after post.

Here’s the reality. It doesn’t matter. The whole thing will be F2P soon enough. No Alpha. No Omega. Lots of MT and lots of loot crates.

inb4 jiggle physics for your avatar (nope not the titan) for only $59.99 per character :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

The only good thing to come out of this takeover.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s sad for me, because , even though I could make alpha accounts to play Incursions, I don’t because of other reasons.
I rather mine for 2 months to get 1 month of Omega, than to do missions and others although I can’t.
So, I will have to do mission, or run the Abyss.
I read the Abyss maybe easier than mission for loot, but I didn’t try it yet.
I do have 2 billion in liquid ISK, and should buy 500 PLEX as the price is going up.
It was 1.7b ISK then I got my 2 bill, and I heard it went up to 1.8b ISK.
1,868,134,495 now, at 3736268.99 per PLEX, in Amarr.

I have been playing since 2006 and If they ever give Alphas the same skill path as omega then I am done.
Why should I pay in plex or sub since 2006 to skill up to have free accounts get the same!

6 Likes

Exactly.

Edit:
That could only work for a good reason, or for good reasons which are not currently in place.
I can see why that would be good to take over someone else’s base or something like that.
However, when they can do it to you, then it’s another story.

If you’ve really been playing since 2006 then you fully well know that that would be the least of the things CCP has dumbed down to the point of quitting over.

You should have quit a long time ago. Though I’m sure you’ve threatened to many times. You seem like the type.

Don’t assume, You look stupid! And yes I have been playing since 2006!!
Never threatened to quit ever! You did read my post I hope!

Type? you seem more of that than me by your snowflake posts on the forum!

Try posting using anything other than a forum alt!

2 Likes

Why??

You throw out accusations from a throw away char and you ask why! Really!

Have you heard of the term credibility?

2 Likes

I don’t need to hide like some!

Again you seem rather infantile and pubescent in your constant abuse also!

Are you a colonial?

1 Like

That’s for sure. Your corp history makes my eyes bleed. If I averaged 15 minutes per corp, I’d not worry about it either.

Alas, my main has spent a decade or more in a smart corp that doesn’t allow members to do stupid things like posting with our mains.

But still you hide!

It’s ok to be scared dear!
Listen to this it will calm you!

What’s weird is you had that soothing song bookmarked where as I had no idea it existed.

I sense you’ll be listening to it a lot after after nearly tripping and hurting your delicate sensitivities from running from this thread with your tail between your legs.