Alpha Graphic Textures Visible

Actually neither. The launcher defaults as DX11 and will not allow a choice. I don’t have Vulkan either, DXVK converts Direct3D 8/9/10/11 calls to Vulkan. I use X server and OpenGL.

But I got this issue fixed. Here is how;
I used regedit and deleted the Direct3D keys installed within the wine registry. Then I installed the prior version of Wine I was using before upgrading to 10.4. Using downgrade at the command line;

$sudo downgrade wine

loading packages...
warning: downgrading package wine (10.4-1 => 9.16-1)
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (1) wine-9.16-1

Total Installed Size:   591.90 MiB
Net Upgrade Size:      -925.46 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] 
(1/1) checking keys in keyring                     [######################] 100%
(1/1) checking package integrity                   [######################] 100%
(1/1) loading package files                        [######################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts                  [######################] 100%
(1/1) checking available disk space                [######################] 100%
:: Running pre-transaction hooks...
(1/1) Creating Timeshift snapshot before upgrade...
==> skipping timeshift-autosnap due skipRsyncAutosnap in /etc/timeshift-autosnap.conf set to TRUE.
:: Processing package changes...
(1/1) downgrading wine                             [######################] 100%
:: Running post-transaction hooks...
(1/5) Registering binary formats...
(2/5) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
(3/5) Updating fontconfig cache...
(4/5) Updating 32-bit fontconfig cache...
(5/5) Updating the desktop file MIME type cache...
$ wine --version
wine-9.16

Here is how those explosions look now.

Good old backwards compatibility at work. :smile: