Alpha Hurricane PvE Minmatar space fit help needed

Hey hello everybody!

I want to move my alpha toon to minmatar lowsec and blast some angel sites along with rat belts.

I thought of this here hurricane fit :

[Hurricane, *Simulated Hurricane]
Gyrostabilizer II
Power Diagnostic System II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Prototype Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I
Prototype Armor Explosive Hardener I
Damage Control II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Medium Cap Battery II

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Nanobot Accelerator I
Medium Projectile Collision Accelerator I

Warrior I x8

Hail M x720

My idea with this would be to just let drones deal with small targets and I would blast everything else that’s destroyer and up by pulsing mwd to get close to them. Any good ideas to up the tank without compromising on dps too much?

My main goal is being able to do angel red light district DED site and clean rat belts quickly to chain them. ANY tips appreciated and wanted. I am also up for switching from armor tanking to shield tanking if it’s better.

1 Like

seems okay if the incoming damage isnt too heavy
i would personally drop the dc for another gyro or armor mod
also im not keen on all those cap mods but i guess it depends on how much cap youre comfortable with
if you drop the other accelerator for a second pump then you can save some cap

Huh indeed. Good advice as the biggest draw is MWD which I won’t keep running always. Any good ideas on what to switch cap mods to?

Also if I drop DC what would be the best armor mod to switch to? (I will only be fighting angels)

1 Like

i would switch cap mods to tracking computers with scripts but i would probably keep the battery because its usually a good idea to have one
i havent checked your fit in pyfa so im just going by instinct
and for the armour mod well you could use a reactive harderner or go with a gyro instead
maybe switch the nano for another explosive harderner or membrane

Thank you very much. You have been a great help.

1 Like

Well, I’m gonna go completely opposite and say you should probably go with a Shield tank on the Hurricane. That will allow you to fit up more damage mods in the lows plus keep the Damage Control mod which increases your resistance giving you more effective hit points.

The Angel Red Light District DED 5/10 site actually has quite a bit of incoming DPS in the last room, especially with 3x Stasis Towers and web Frigates holding you in place. I actually use a T3 Loki Cruiser fit with bling to run it and the first thing I do is take out the Stasis Towers with Barrage ammo after landing at the warp in point. Then I start moving and working on the Ewar Frigates. The trick is to get moving asap or the incoming DPS will break your tank.

Anyway, since I use an active shield fit T3 Cruiser, I’m not sure if a Hurricane can do the site but here’s a T2 active shield fit.

Hurricane
High slots
6x 425 Autocannon II -w- Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M (Barrage M for long range)
1x Rapid Light Missile Launcher II -w- Inferno Fury Light Missile

Medium slots
1x Gist C-Type Large Shield Booster
1x Shield Boost Amplifier II
1x Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
1x 10MN Afterburner II

Low slots
2x Gyrostabilizer II
1x Tracking Enhancer II
1x Damage Control II
1x Drone Damage Amplifier II
1x Capacitor Flux Coil II

Rig slots
2x Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
1x Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Drone Bay
5x Hobgoblin II
3x Salvage Drone I

1 Like

I have no idea what kind of sites you will encounter, just posting a fit that does more damage at longer ranges, with the same tank and which is basically cap stable(cap for 94 minutes without mwd running) with max alpha skills - for about the same price.

[Hurricane, Hurricane almost perma tank]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Armor Explosive Hardener II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
F-12 Enduring Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script
F-12 Enduring Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script
Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery

425mm AutoCannon II, Hail M
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-Kinetic Pump I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I am going to use this fit. This is very well refined and thought out.

In my opinion if a fit requires a Medium Ancillary Current Router I rig to make it work then it’s not a well thought out fit.

Anyway, good luck on running Angel’s DED 5/10.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I was definitely wrong about running 5/10’s. There is no way in hell I can run it in BC as alpha. Anyways I’m just jumping back to my initial goal to just chain belt spawns fast and I think Inir Ishtori fit works the best here.

I also saved your shield fit just in case armor doesn’t do as well as I thought it would.

1 Like

You might wanna consider a Gnosis Battlecruiser. It’s got a 6/6/6 slot layout with some good bonus stats:

Role Bonus:
25% bonus to Medium Energy Turret, Medium Hybrid Turret and Medium Projectile Turret damage
25% bonus to Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile damage
50% bonus to Drone hitpoints and damage
37.5% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.