Am I going crazy, sound stuck on a loop?

This can’t be by design… anywhere I go, I get this constant low humming sound loop.
Is this a bug? I am kinda thinking about switching off all the sound because it drives me crazy!

Is it similar to what people have mentioned in this thread? Stargate noises intensify.

No, mine is a low hum, not as loud as this one. I have no idea what the sound could be. But it’s the same issue, No matter if I am docked or going about, it’s a constant sound that does not change in pitch or intensity.

Only thing I can think of at the moment is to disable the sound in game to test if you can still hear it. Other than that I’m not to sure apart from possibly submitting a bug report about it. Sorry I can’t be much more help than that.

Alright, I just wanted to know if it’s a bug, because I couldn’t believe this was intentional.

I’ve had that a few times, the gate sounds just kept repeating. Happened a few weeks ago.

Well, in my case it intensifies when I zoom close to my ship in space - and when I’m docked.
Pitching down environmental sound helps, but well, I’d be happy to hear wormhole sounds as well, so I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

I have experienced various sound problems with the game in the past month.
You are not “going crazy”. :slight_smile:

Have you tried zooming out of your ship?

I think I identified the sound, I think it’s a sound of a gate, just like someone mentioned getting stuck when you jump to another system. It’s really annoying cause it is quite often that it happens.
Pretty much I have to quit the game every time I take a longer trip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.