Ambient Blue Corporation / FOREV Alliance - now recruiting for nullsec

Hello!
We are Ambient Blue corporation, and we are recruiting pilots for our nullsec life.

We currently live in nullsec in a quiet area great for learning how to be self sufficient and produce profit in nullsec while still having some expected comforts, such as direct Jita jump freight services, and infrastructure to support daily life.

We are looking for both pilots interested in joining our ranks, as well as corporations looking to try nullsec as a member of our alliance, Forever Blue Horizons [FOREV] to expand on their operations. We can help teach and guide you through your nullsec journey. While we may not be one of the largest groups in the game, our programs are effective, and our small close knit community is ready and waiting to help train and grow anyone who wishes to expand their experience with us.

Please feel free to reach out either in game mail to Grim Avada or Reaper Avada, or shoot me a discord message. discord name: reaperavada.

Fly safe, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Grim Avada
CEO Ambient Blue Corporation
Discord: https://discord.gg/ej9JhWZmjJ

Corporation and alliance still open for recruitment. Stop by our discord or shoot an in game mail we would love to talk!

Corp and alliance recruitment still open

recruitment is still open

recruitment still open for alliance and corp

Recruitment is still open :slight_smile:

Bumping. This corp rocks!

Good morning
Let me introduce you my name is Adams Kev I have been playing Eve for 8 years and I have a you know any questions don’t hesitate it’s sure all the same I have a discord know Adams Kev #4152 and my activity know PVE and pvp and I make T1 ships and I’m alpha and if you don’t understand me at all I have a handicap problem and I make a lot of spelling mistakes and I’m not yet an omega at the moment know warn you anyway if you speak in English or French

Recruitment is still open.

Hello!
Recruitment is still open for corps as well as individuals looking to join nullsec :slight_smile:

Hello. I am not sure if Reaper has gotten a hold of you or not. I just saw your post. Are you still seeking a corp?

Hello!
Ambient blue is still recruiting :slight_smile:

recruitment for Ambient Blue is still open as well as recruitment for FOREV alliance for any corporations looking for an alliance :slight_smile:

even for me?

especially for you. as long as you stay :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello!
Recruitment is still open for FOREV alliance as well as Ambient Blue Corporation :slight_smile:

1 Like

recruitment is still open

Can confirm these dudes are cool to fly with!

2 Likes

Bump! Still recruiting for null sec. Contact Pixistix88 in discord or Pixistix in game

Hello! We are still looking to recruit.