And in the End

The love you take
is equal to the love you make.

I hope when you reach your end, you have less regrets than I do.

3 Likes

Make love as passionately as you make war.

I hope whatever regrets you have are overshadowed by the joys you have.

If you need someone to reach out to, sometimes a well-intentioned stranger is simply a friend you’ve yet to meet.

Cold, calculated, and likely facilitated by acts of torture? Sounds like somebody is looking to get arrested…

In today’s cluster?

If that’s your preference you’d still likely only get strange looks and the occasional harsh word as a response.

If your genitalia explodes as often as your ships, you should consult a physician.

In fact, you should probably do that if it explodes at all.

This is probably pretty silly coming from me, but I’ll miss you after you’ve reached your end.
…might even have a new regret.

:v:

"If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.

The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience."

Not everyone here are gallente or minmatars who use war as excuse to commit crimes, tortures and other atrocities.
In the State it’s our Proffession and we do it Honorably.

Sod off, Kimmy.

When I read the post title, the first thing my mind did was to sing this exact lyrics in my head. Great song!

…it doesn’t even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter…

…Interesting choice of lyrics, considering the fate of the artist and the subject of this thread…

Anyway, @Ameriya, you don’t have to face the end alone. I’m willing to hold your hand as you do so. I’ll even make tea. Let me know if you’d like that (unless I’m too late, in which case I’ll understand you not replying).
:heart:

Ameriya was a lot of things to many people. To me, she was Auntie Amy, my great grand aunt. She was just as weird among family as she was with capsuleers, I assure you.

Behind all that weirdness, she had a heart of gold. Dr. Amy spend her time trying to help people, whether it was cosmetic surgery or researching deathglow. There are thousands, tens of thousands of trandgendered individuals living a better life because of Auntie Amy’s talents.

I will miss her.

So she is gone.

Rest in peace, Ameriya.

Sometimes, I hate being right. I’d hoped that I wasn’t. From what little I’ve seen of them, Ameriya is at the least a kind heart.

:frowning_face:
I hope she didn’t die alone.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.