Angel Cartel Fleet?

I’ve been playing a month and I’m just under 20 mill SP.

I’m having a blast doing Angel Cartel incursions for the LP but I’m looking for a pirate crowd to hang with. It’s a bit rough solo and I would really like to find more pirates to hang with.

Are there any Angel Cartel groups I can fleet up with? I am in EU timezone but like to fly late (US TZ sometimes).

I would like to try fleeting before I commit to a corp if that’s OK.

Iif you are not dead set on the angel cartel we are recruiting for the Guristas. We are the Black Rabbit alliance.

1 Like

I’m very tempted - Caiman is on my wishlist. I just thought I’d try out the Angels first. I’ve added you to contacts and will definitely hit you up should I fall down the guristas rabbithole.

Switch to faction if you don’t find anything!

Thanks! I have my hearet set on being a pirate though ^^