Announcement of Candidacy to be President of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime

Just wanted to quickly comment, while in the midst of active combat operations against a renewed Caldari Militia offensive in the Amevync constellation of Placid Region.

There is no stated policy or law against any member of the Federal Defense Union, as a direct member, or as an alliance or corporation entity-level member, from exercising their full legal rights to participate in the Federation political process. Furthermore, any such policy would naturally be in direct contravention of the intent of the Federal Constitution.

Finally, following the example of previous Presidents who had duties in various forms during the election process, I will of course resign my commission from the Federal Defense Union and also step down as Executive Director for the Villore Accords alliance, upon election. The duties to the Federation as President will take all of my focus and concentration and I will devote myself, to my last joule of personal energy, for the duration of my term.

Regards,

Julianus Soter

4 Likes

Mr Soter, thanks for the answer and the time taken to do it even if I have a reserve on one point of it.
Wish you good luck into your candidacy.

1 Like

I completely agree. You got my vote.

For the Federation.

1 Like

[[EMERGENCY BROADCAST: VCV SATHARIEL]]

Triglavian forces have apparently penetrated normal space at several locations outside of Federation Territory. I’m currently en-route to investigate the invasion in the Molden Heath region of the Minmatar Tribal Republic. Tartatven constellation appears to have come under their influence. While these systems are outside the standard combat operations zone for the Villore Accords, a wormhole network may enable a response force to this location. Our pilots are currently probing the spacetime topology of Placid for a connection. Stand by for updates.

[[FLASH UPDATE: VCV SATHERIEL]]

The Type K0 V star in the Aedald system appears to have been influenced by the Triglavian Collective’s Stellar Accelerator. Republic Forces are responding by limited capsuleer presence thus far would indicate a stalemate. Upon attempting to interact with the Accelerator assault vector acceleration gate, I was attacked by the Triglavian forces present, the the Minmatar fleet nearby switched IFF to ‘friendly’. Unfortunately, the quantity of battleships prohibits further attempts to access this space until reinforcements arrive. Attaching camera drone telemetry.

This large rock formation appears to be a Abyssal asteroid fragment, dragged by the Collective into normal space by one of their conduits. It seems clear that the purpose of the conduits was to eventually enable the transportation of larger bulks of material and infrastructure. Indeed, there are Conduit gates here, not unlike those seen in Abyssal space itself. Very troubling times.

[[FINAL FLASH UPDATE: VCV SATHARIEL]]

Fluid Router shutdown period has been initiated, so I’m logging my final entry here. Stellar Accelerator architecture was analyzed near the Aedald Star after it appeared a few moments ago on my ship’s scanners. The location is quite remarkable and heavily fortified. There appears to be a large squadron of Chislov-type Leshaks generating what appears to be a beam of some kind towards the structure. Perhaps a calibration or construction asset? The structure itself is clearly uniquely designed to collect as much solar radiation as possible on two large assemblies of solar arrays, perhaps not unlike those of subatomic particle detectors used for astrometric observation elsewhere.

Following completion of strategic analysis, combat forces will be deployed immediately.

Regards,

Soter

4 Likes

Whenever the cluster is threatened, we can depend on men of action like General Soter to be decisive and act with integrity and valour.

1 Like

Using similar news as politic propaganda is very worrying…

Not going to throw rocks at someone seeing the problem and moving to respond, though. Even if, you know … yeah.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.