Another EVE activity I'm stopping

The rest is really not important now is it…

2 Likes

Ok, you aren’t mad - you are whining.

3 Likes

I might be trying to “teach my mother to suck eggs”, but the SoE Epic is out there for positive ups on the big factions.

2 Likes

Also let’s not forget the mission agents who threaten us with their distasteful scare tactics; eg; "What planet were you born on? Check your standings next time or I’ll drill a hole in you. "

1 Like

An even more hard thing (which I hope keeps being hard) is getting your security standing >5.0

Gotta tread real careful with accidentally doing something there if you think your agent missions were hard :slight_smile:

One of my toons has a -2.7 with the Trigs. That ain’t easy to fix unless you’re willing to thread the needled of shooting some Edencom until they two standings are closer together and then shooting a boatload of Rogue drones in Pochvenhell.

That’s what I say at least ten times when I play EVE in a matter of a few hours.

We aren’t allowed any mistakes in this game. Every mistake can cost you billions, literally.
I feel for you but at least now you know how what an utter

this game can be at times.

Cudos to you for being curious and finding out or at least try to.

Yah this is a life thing too. We aren’t allowed any mistakes in life. As it can cost businesses billions, hurt the name of people. Same thing in EVE, A game known for how tough the learning curve is, A game where it’s cutthroat. People steal and betray others.

To be honest as I type this out real life sounds a lot easier than living in EVE LOL

1 Like

Except when someone crashes their vehicle and die there is no clone, it’s bye-bye forever.

Sure we are. Mistakes are made all the time by all people in every strata of society. No one expects perfection at all times and there are gears put in place to catch certain costly or life-threatening mistakes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.