Ansiblex

but sits in LXQ all day??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Checking Killboard… “some” kills in LXQ spread over months”
→ OMFG THIS GUY CAMP ALL THE DAY IN LXQ AND WANT TO TELL US HE DONDT DO THAT!!1!!!

I like it here. Waiting for more :stuck_out_tongue:

@Gabriel_Jonas as you see the only one with Braincells here (from this guys), thank for your post.

Currently - its not in need to Push that ADMs for systems without any strategic backstory.
If needed it would not be a problem for Horde, TEST, Goons or some other “Big” alliances to maintain a circle of ADM Rising with the amount of members the Alliances have.

The next thing would be to just move Renters in System not “needed” to maintain ADMs (also here, not a problem for Goons, TEST, Horde, or other Big Groups)

As also said before your guys raged and startet acting like kiddies that got they Toys stolen:

• Would love to see the Blackout back
  • Would love to have a WH Spawner

I think the pointing to your killboard was meant to indicate that your character doesnt really do anything but sit on gates and in big fleets; meaning your unlikely to really understand fully the whole theory - because it really does indicate your not the type of player that has any real experience ingame.

This is right. But After playing EVE for 10/11 years you have at least (Thanks to the Video from CCP we got last year) 13 Alts.

So the Current Setup:

• Fleet Main

• Super Alt

• FAX Alt

• Logistic

• Solo PVP

• WH Char

So posting thinks like “omfg your KB HAHA I’m Elit you monkey” is just a “i dont know how to argument - i just try to hurt someone” post.

But yeaha - like i said. I like this guys because the Forum isnt up to active things and i like it wenn ppls just show how incapable they are if someone dont push the like button :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a nice day m8 and hopefully see a post form your main :smiley:

And there would be no issue in those regions with high adm’s and fueled comms towers/beacons/whatever; which would be working as intended but would also (likely) mean that people still have to traverse more in haulers to fuel said components, with extra space means extra work.

Except many smaller groups seem to do just fine in wormhole space without those things…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.