Any chance lvl 5 missions ever coming to high sec?

1 character missions, 3 others pull

Tornado is for breeding facility. Warp in. Target the two closest breeding facility. blap. Warp out.

There’s a female player at my hub that uses 6 accounts and sends thannies to different missions at the same time. She’s my hero.

1 Like

Seriously, how can one even ask for this in high sec when people say they make 500m-1b/hour running them…?

1 Like

If they came back to highsec they wouldn’t be worth that anymore. LP value would be impacted, and since you can’t bring a carrier into highsec you would have to do most of them in a group so the actual isk/hr would be less than blitzing burners unless you use multiple accounts. But this would also break them in lowsec.

@Darquies_Shade when lvl 5s were added to the game they were intended for groups but I think that intention is no longer sustained because now incursions exist, and they’re much better designed for group play.

Now level 5s seem to be for players with high SP and a lot of isk and knowledge of the game, and I feel like after playing for nearly a decade, I deserve to be able to make a bil an hour.

You deserve what you make for yourself and not based on how long you play. I am sure you know your thing about l5, but to be good at something you always need knowledge, investment, patience and determination.

Before I got into l5s I’ve read the same forums on how people make tons of isk, I was so hyped, but when I actually started testing the waters, it took a lot of darn time, planning and investment, not to mention practice, moving across the galaxy multiple times to find the right spot etc etc and I’m still nowhere close to 1b/hour mark

Nowadays a lot of people want instant gratification. I have standings and I can fly rattle therefore I can make 1bil/hour mentality.

@Scooter_Monkey are you part of or friendly to local pirates/people in your area? Or you completely unaffiliated and try to run under the radar?

1 Like

I really appreciate this paragraph. This is what I tell people. It takes a long time to get fully setup. It’s not a pickup and go activity like exploration. It takes a large amount of ISK, time and knowledge of local entities. I started out around 4-500m an hour the way most folks do and creeped my way up through minor tweaks and changes, ie: learning a new mission, or buying a set of nomads, or simple practice.

Former member of an unnamed pirate corp, which is how I learned how they operate, and how to do l5s for that matter. Because of this I know with a fair bit of certainty that there’s basically only one person (and his alts) in my area I need to watch out for. He’s pretty much the only one capable of (or at least with enough patience for) setting up a carrier gank. That said the dude is really dangerous…

I’m friendly with him/them but I don’t think that would stop them from ganking me… And if they did I would be friendly, say GF, and congratulate them. It IS just a game after all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.