Any Crimson Harvest Pro's Out There? 🎃

Does anyone know what, “Commit to the conflict to uncover further hidden sites” means?
Screenshot 2022-10-22 064324
Assuming it’s not just selecting one side or the other…

1 Like

If you commit to the conflict, you can uncover hidden sites.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m trying to get it to open on sisi but it’s broken. I’m not sure how hard the sites are.

Depends on the site type. The visible (not scanned) ones are significantly hard - you warp in, frigates that start 70km away are on you in seconds with 4-5 types of ECM/warp disrupt, and the cruisers are already firing. And that’s the easy part.

As for the “commit to the conflict”, not sure but I think that’s the part where some sites can deliver an escalation on completion. And the escalated sites are the highest rewards.

2 Likes

Does, “Find frightfully challenging hidden sites for greater rewards” mean that you have to have a probe launcher to find them?
Screenshot 2022-10-22 064325

1 Like

You need to be careful or you will wind up in the WORMHOLE OF HORRORS.

2 Likes

I’ve read that the Gila is the “Chosen One” to run these sites. Any recommendations?

I only poke at the sites to see anything new has shown up, not a pro.

From what I saw the last couple years summaries are still valid:

Afaik Gila’s can do these sites (there’s a build mentioned in the first link) but can be tricky. Of 3 sites I visited so far, 2 of them had 2-3 Drekavacs farming them. Not sure if that’s the new go-to build for this or just that a related group of players was in the area.

(They were all suspect so may have been doing other than just farming the sites.)

1 Like

Relaying my observations: Trig ships indeed seem to be the choice of many pilots.

1 Like

Event sites will always chew up drones.

They have increased drone aggro for a reason.

you have to commit
not half ass , don’t stay in the wall , go for it
and by it i mean the conflict

I didn’t die.

2 Likes

I just finished a Tetrimon site. The loot value was 52m from the BS. No NPC bounties like the Blood Raider Site.
Tetrimon Commander

Are you going to try other fits?

it killed a Lvl 4 ship in a Lvl 3 so yes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.