Anyone Newbie friendly?

Hello @Sarah_Sunderland !
What a good name you made for your character and put effort into!

I am Tryme Trymsson and i am currently trying to make a player government in the game. Here is some information about it --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

As a new player joining in and trying to learn all about Eve Online, i have to recommend myself as well as Eve University. As some capsuleers have allready notifyed you about the importance of the career agents, i have to notify you about 3 other things that can help you out greatly as well to learn more about Eve Online.

1. After you have done the carrer agents (there are severall for severall corporations and factions) you can try your hand at the EPIC ARCS. I would strongly recommend the Sisters Of Eve as your first epic arc.

2. The Eve Online official website - lore! Read the lore! There is and are ALOT of lore and stories on the official website. If you read the lore then you will get a very good picture of what have happend so far in eve onlines history and you will be able to orientate yourself better around the world as well with this knowlage in mind.

3. Eve Onlines wiki! - Eve unis wiki is <3 just a great tool that will be helping you out ALOT.