Anyone Newbie friendly?

I am completely new. Still messing with starter missions and such, but are any corps newbi friendly?
I’ve watched twitch streams and YouTube of this game for ever and finally got the chance to start playing! I have only played wow and eso so this game play is totally new! But after watching the streams the pvp eve has to offer looks like fun!
I’m not 100% that this is what I want to do but I’m down to try and learn!

1 Like

You might want to stay with your noobe NPC corp and join F.U.N.Inc roam groups, they’ll teach you how to properly PVP in a fleet and solo.

Do runs with them for a bit, and you’ll find like minded players, and from there find a Corp group ideal for you.

You can find them on Discord.

1 Like

Hey Sarah
Welcome to New Eden.

Before jumping to a corp I would suggest you do the starting missions as they will show you multiple activities you can do so you can choose what path to do down to.
After you choose you want to pursue activity like industry, PvE, PvP or anything else you will have much easier time finding a corp that is also specializing in that activity.

If you want to try out mining and manufacturing I would happy to take you to our corp where we have newbro friendly environment and access to cheap refining and manufacturing strictures and mostly importantly people willing to show you around.

If on the other hand you are more into fleet PvE you can join our in game channel to hunt ships in the triglavion invasion areas. Our Newbrosis Trigs discord.

Or feel free to mail me in game and we can talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

We, ICI Gamers, are very noob friendly and open to help players get their bearings within the Universe. Not sure if you want to stick with us if you’re only PVP oriented but as some others above said perhaps your best entree to the game would be to hang out in high sec (around 0.5) and low sec (0.5 - 0.1) first before going AWOL on PVP only :slight_smile:

Just a thought…the first month/few months can be extremely overwhelming because of the amount of stuff to learn.

We’d be willing to help you out on Discord if you decide you’d want to join us.
We’re online weekdays from 19:00 - 22:00 GMT.

If interested; add “Bashkko Deriuqed” in-game and i’ll get back to you tonight!

1 Like

Hello Sarah!

I represent Critical Mass Industries. We are a wormhole based Corp that also has presence in hisec. Where we live has many career options to explore and we would really like to be the ones to help you find your niche!

We generally have a heavy focus towards mining/industry but do PvE sites and some PvP here and there. We love newbros and sharing game knowledge. We have people from different time zones across the US.
Contact us through discord if you’re interested or have any other questions!

1 Like

Hey Sarah and welcome to New Eden!

If you’re still looking for a home, please consider EX-SA as your future corporation. You can find all the info on the link below or simply come and chat with us in our public EX-SA recruitment channel or convo me directly

Fly safe, or fly like you stole it! o7

1 Like

Bokbok @Sarah_Sunderland ,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

For the ISK making side of things that isn’t too far off the beaten path for a new character, i’d suggest these guys: https://vulfpeck.space/

They fly around in fessors and make some pretty good ISK, so you can buy ships to burn.

Hello @Sarah_Sunderland !
What a good name you made for your character and put effort into!

I am Tryme Trymsson and i am currently trying to make a player government in the game. Here is some information about it --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

As a new player joining in and trying to learn all about Eve Online, i have to recommend myself as well as Eve University. As some capsuleers have allready notifyed you about the importance of the career agents, i have to notify you about 3 other things that can help you out greatly as well to learn more about Eve Online.

1. After you have done the carrer agents (there are severall for severall corporations and factions) you can try your hand at the EPIC ARCS. I would strongly recommend the Sisters Of Eve as your first epic arc.

2. The Eve Online official website - lore! Read the lore! There is and are ALOT of lore and stories on the official website. If you read the lore then you will get a very good picture of what have happend so far in eve onlines history and you will be able to orientate yourself better around the world as well with this knowlage in mind.

3. Eve Onlines wiki! - Eve unis wiki is <3 just a great tool that will be helping you out ALOT.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.