New Player Looking for Noob friendly Corp

Hey everyone!
I’m Avenger and I’ve been recently looking into EvE online and I’m very impressed by the vast amount of player interaction that I’ve heard happens in this game. I currently play Black Desert Online but I often find it to be Skyrim with upgraded graphics and combat due to the lack of player interaction and socializing in the game most of the time…

After hearing just how vast, in-depth, and complicated EvE is, I was wondering if there are any Noob friendly corps out there to teach me how to play both PvE and PvP. I only have an hour or two in the game as of right now but I hope to put many more into it!

I usually play during the evenings and I live on the east coast of the U.S. Also I would prefer to communicate via Discord.

Thank you! GLHF!!!

Hey there,
If you have any interest in sneaky, cloaky gameplay consider joining Black-Star Enterprises. We focus on living and thriving in wormhole space. We currently live in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static connection to High Sec and C4 space. Newbros are more than welcome. It’s a challenging but rewarding place to be. Hit me up in game or send me a mail if this sounds interesting. It’s a brand new corp so every new member is taking part in its shaping. Hope to hear from you. o7

If you want t join null sec corporation take a look on us [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
Friendly community, experienced players, hardcore industrialists :slight_smile:

I could help, send me a mail in game if you would like to see if we could figure something out.

Hey, @Avenger_AvengerAvR! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We got newbies and vets so there should always be someone there to answer questions and give a hand :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

You want to have a good comunity? Take a look here [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation

Qualify name, Avengers assemble!!

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

maybe we can help ya

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.