[ARC] Large and Heavily Damaged Drifter Fleet Encountered in Hive Complex

Wow, that’s almost, an entire day! I didn’t know you waited so long, I apologize. In all seriousness, you have no attention span if 2 hours is all you can wait before you start shooting

2 Likes

To be fair…

I probably would’ve started tossing destroyers at them by myself if i waited that long in vicinity of those genetic freaks

1 Like

Did you get dropped on your head as an infant or are you just pretending?

3 Likes

Wrong again! You’re really very poorly informed Mr. Ormand, I’d look at hiring a new intern to double check all your sources.

First I’m going to direct you to Janice’s post about all the different things her and some others did to try and provoke a response: [ARC] Large and Heavily Damaged Drifter Fleet Encountered in Hive Complex - #474 by Jandice_Ymladris

Second, as Aradina says, there was a considerable amount of time between the discovery of the fleet and the first shots being fired. Plenty of time for the Drifters to offer any kind of communication.

4 Likes

Communication is just as import as studying them. Attempts at communication is difficult. But you can always learn more by just watching them and seeing what they do. By studying them they could have deciphered the transmission. By waiting you could have followed them back to either their attackers, or, since all you care about is killing them, back to the rest of their fleet and wipe them out

2 Likes

We. Have. Deciphered. It.

It must take practice to be this dense.

3 Likes

You should try praying for an answer while your at it since you like sitting on your knees waiting for something to happen. We’ll be doing. You’ll be waiting.

2 Likes

Why would they go back to the fleet that attacked them?

Why do you think they’ll even leave? (they don’t)

Why will you not just read the thread you’re posting in because as has been said four times now, we did decipher it.

1 Like

Ok, what does the transmission say?

2 Likes

Hiwndid you decipher It? What does each triangle mean?

2 Likes

It is a link to three fragmented videos.

4 Likes

Last night. Each triangle represents a character. It is very straight forward.

3 Likes

Is that exactly what the triangles are?

2 Likes

That’s obvious. Can you show me what each triangle means?

2 Likes

Then ask it, find the truth or put on a blindfold, toss out your neocom and move into a cave. Screaming at others to do things rarely works, unless you happen to be in charge.

Hell if I know, you may just uncover something worth publishing. Unless it’s in the words that were blatantly ignored before things got to this stage.

3 Likes

Stop before posting.

Organize thoughts.

Post once instead of multiple times.

This is extremely annoying.

2 Likes

I can. But I’m sure you’re smart enough to figure it out. Not going to do all your work for you.

2 Likes

It is to me too.

2 Likes

This is looking more like an attempt to goad people into feeding you info now :thinking:

2 Likes

Then stop doing it, you’re the only one here that is.

1 Like