[ARC] Large and Heavily Damaged Drifter Fleet Encountered in Hive Complex

Hey, your back. You never answered my question a few weeks ago. About the hypocrisy? We were speaking about concord I believe

2 Likes

I do what I do - some things might seem hypocritical, but as long as it allows us to understand more about the cluster and whatā€™s going on Iā€™ll continue. Not speaking for everyone, however - they can justify their actions just as well~

1 Like

Is truly ā€œno uā€ and derision all anyoneā€™s got to offer when ARC meets with criticism of their approach? No one is screaming here, from what I can tell. Thereā€™s questions being asked. My goodness, what an intolerable affront. Thereā€™s differing views on the subject that donā€™t conform entirely with ARCā€™s narrative.

Deplorable, I know.

2 Likes

Truth is, perhaps, that it was the Carthum venture into Entosis technology and LaiDaiā€™s release of shielding tech vulnerable to it that escalated this conflict properly. House Sarum was likely involved in it to an extent.

1 Like

Our discussion has nothing to do with understanding new eden. We were discussing something along the lines of concord and their not saying drifters were a threat. I called you out on some hypocrisy and you promptly left the conversation

2 Likes

It could have also had something to do with the templar program. Iā€™ve hesrd that the original templar program was created eith sleeper implants. There is only one way to get those

2 Likes

Well I believe Iā€™ve stated before that CONCORDā€™s only charge is to regulate capsuleers and defend baseliners within the empires from our ambitions - While it would be nice for them to care at all or react to what the Drifters are doing, they donā€™t. That said, we do.

1 Like

@Woodrow_Ormand and @Mizhara_Del_thul

I would like to personally invite you along to the next system a Drifter-ball arrives in. Youā€™re more than welcome to perform any tests, make any measurements, consider any observations, that you may possibly wish to do.

I would be extremely interested to hear what you learn.

4 Likes

As soon as one is found, if Iā€™m around, Iā€™ll be sure to send information their way.

1 Like

Ifnconcord doesnā€™t care, then why do they tell us to go and take care of problematic things, like the rogue drone alerts? Or any of the other things that concord tells us. Hell, they warned us the firdt time the drifters attacked. But not now. Now they are silent. They do not attack.

1 Like

I was doing just that when the last drifter ball emerged in caldari space. ARC showed up and killed them while I was studying them

2 Likes

Funny, I didnā€™t see you there.

1 Like

Because, quite frankly, weā€™re their need-to-know-basis mop-up crew.

2 Likes

Wonder how long itā€™d take before the suicide dessies would come along, but sure. Iā€™d take a shift or five if the approach changed to actual observation and study rather than ā€œhurr bored now, me go shooty insteadā€. Should be a cakewalk to set up a rotating shift covering all twenty-four hours of a cycle for a long-term study.

So far, the ā€˜patienceā€™ on display has been rather non-existent.

2 Likes

Oh, so concord has told you that they are a threat. May I see the message?

2 Likes

Trawl through their advisories from the past few years. Pretty sure itā€™s there.

2 Likes

No, recently. Each crisis ends and a new always begins. But we have hesrd nothing from concord. Why is that?

2 Likes

The fact is, over a 24h period if ARC didnā€™t remove them, somebody else would. Of the three fleets yesterday, only two of them were defeated by ARC.

Frankly if they are going to be blown up, Iā€™d rather ARC do it than anyone else.

2 Likes

I was there in my interceptor. I was there for 2 hours. I saw what happened

1 Like

Why? Is it some kind of competition? Thatā€™s not very scientific

1 Like