[ARC] Large and Heavily Damaged Drifter Fleet Encountered in Hive Complex

I have no words.

1 Like

Because this is a crisis that’s been ongoing for a while, hasn’t suddenly stopped and popped up now. This isn’t some new situation, it’s just a continuation of what’s already been going on.

It’s just that now that something deviated from the norm, there’s media attention on it.

3 Likes

You said yourself that you wanted to kill them before somebody else did. I am asking why we aren’t studying them and you said. Well, what if somebody else shot them

1 Like

Some just don’t have the balls to act when the time comes. I look forward to the alternative studies and findings from the navel gazers hoping to find enlightenment from their body lint.

1 Like

So, by that same logic, the money badger coalition should continue to kill all goons, no mstter where they are, regardless of their actuons?

1 Like

What is even going on in this thread anymore.

2 Likes

A discussion about if using guns counts as science

2 Likes

Eesh.

As usual, pilots, I entreat those who care so very deeply about this to pursue their preferred course of action. We appreciate any ventures in this arena, and wish you best of luck.

ARC coordinators will, of course, give commentary on ARC’s best course of action such weight as it deserves.

4 Likes

Some people just really, really, really want to give their own 2 isk when they get left out by their own inaction.

1 Like

No, because the state of active war has, officially, finished. One side withdrew, having lost it.

And tensions are still high, diplomatic relations hostile.

When it comes to the Drifters the situation is ongoing, as far as I am aware the Amarr Empire remains in a declared state of war with the Vigilant Tyrannos and there was no de-escalation on either side.

2 Likes

It’s hard to pursue any other course of action when you are interrupted by an ARC combat fleet

2 Likes

I recommend all of those who think pacifist study and observation will yield results to start their own thread and talk about what they have discovered. To remain here is simply to troll.

3 Likes

I thought the amarr declared the war over?

2 Likes

Welcome to competitive research. Also known as research.

3 Likes

Well, you see it could be considered a test of how the damaged hull of a Drifter vessel reacts to being hit by a fleet focused volley of smal-varient beam laser turrets. Then continue this on every other Drifter present to check if the explosive outcome of the test can be repeatable.

2 Likes

That’s already known. ARC has been shooting them relentlessly for the last 3 years

2 Likes

I know, but it’s so damn fun

1 Like

You’ve made your point. Anything else?

1 Like

1000 isk says this will be the third 1000 post thread on this igs

2 Likes

I suspect you’ll find the actionable tendencies of my ovaries to be considered rather high when compared to your average drifter ‘researcher’. It’s a recurring complaint, in fact. It’s rather remarkable how people get hostile about people actually acting when it’s against other capsuleers.

“Go do those peaceful studies yourself then!”
“Kay.”
“We shot them.”
“…”

You do realize this only leaves shooting up ARC fleets first as the only viable option to “do it yourself”, right? Expensive and requiring a rather sizable amount of wardecs too. This can’t possibly be the course advocated for here, can it?

2 Likes