[ARC] Large and Heavily Damaged Drifter Fleet Encountered in Hive Complex

Here’s a thread. Go forth, discuss.

4 Likes

That’s ok, I’m sure you can find a Merc group to do your heavy lifting again.

4 Likes

I do hope you realize that science doesn’t work in an echo chamber and when somebody challenges your ideas you resort to name calling. I have tried to reason with you and I came here with an open mind but when you get a hard question you resort to insults. I think that whatever attacked these drifters will come for us next and I don’t plan on being around for that. You are kicking up a hornets nest and I fesr for the safety of the cluster due to your incompetence.

2 Likes

You ignore our answers, repeatedly. If you actually want an answer, read this thread. Every post. If not, I made a shitposting thread just for you.

2 Likes

Sir, you don’t exactly command respect when you accuse us of genocide.

4 Likes

So salty about the demolition of a piloted Astrahus. You should try soloing one, perhaps. If you’ve got no better barbs than that, you’re not going to pierce skin I’m afraid.

Aww, so quick to delete it. Edit: Fair enough. Nevermind.

2 Likes

The pebble’s complaint about the impending avalanche has been noted.

5 Likes

No, just clicked on the wrong reply.

2 Likes

You continue to bring that up as if it’s a gotcha when you have done or said nothing to show how I’m wrong. You continue to attack the drifters, in their own space, and in out, regardless of if they are hostile or not. The only language to speak is that of a small gun

2 Likes

Sanxing’s Astrahus and Soter’s Theseus Station were both piloted. Though I have friends I do not have to pay to fly with me to destroy Capsuleer assets.

3 Likes

So your complaint is… what exactly? That I am not being social enough about my demolition projects?

2 Likes

What a positive torrent of messages. So many willing to peacefully study Drifters, attempt to communicate and all.

It is quite sad that such things only appear after a major event occurs. Give it a few weeks where the study begins in the aftermath of action, and silence falls.

4 Likes

Mizhara, you won’t be happy until the entire universe burns, will you?

1 Like

If you weren’t paying attention, I’m in the camp here trying to avoid needless bloodshed in these encounters, favoring the peaceful study approach until we know more about the Drifters, their intentions, motivations and so on. Something pissed them off to the point where they attacked SoE researchers and Jammies herself. This should be avoided in the future, preferably.

2 Likes

And, to be blunt, what have you done in that field?

1 Like

Oh, I pay attention. More than people think.

2 Likes

We’re way past avoidance.

1 Like

There are a thousand Observatory systems, with as many as a hundred of those at any time being host to Drifter salvage operations.

While ARC does take a somewhat more aggressive view to its operations, there’s nothing to say those wishing communication and peace couldn’t attempt such a thing in any of the hundreds of locations where ARC operations aren’t on-going.

3 Likes

Exactly what I’ve said. I’ve watched. Until ARC shows up guns blazing, at any rate. Then I opened fire. Why?

2 Likes

See above.

2 Likes