[ARC] Semiosis - Svarog Clade Jarognik Attack EDENCOM

I suggest we use eve mail to arrange that, but it will be with great pleasure.

I agree, I was speaking of isolation on the case of a full scale military invasion of a system.
One could point out tho that their “interaction” feel much more like experimenting on rab labs in a controlled environment than greeting potential friends. On that note it remind me of the jove’s observatories that pretty much state that they were also experimenting on new eden’s cultures.

I must admit that the past months have been a sort of blurr for me, I may have not followed New eden’s news closely, I may need a refresh on this.

Always a pleasure to speak with you.

Have a nice day,

Umbre Fallenstars

I did a little bit of research and my early estimation is that the gravitation perturbation of the system could have an effect on the integrity of small scale objects.

If that’s correct, we could also see a lesser effect on moon mining.

Perhaps the instability could also have an effect on mutaplasmids…

Hello. Just to remind that we also have semiosis (attribution of meaning).

Correlation does not equate causation, if interactions to stars do happen, possible stargate interferences may be a byproduct, not the objective of the interactions.

When we say “attack”, there is a whole sequence of meaning that can be created: Intentional action => hostile action => hostile actors => enemies => enemies to combat => war.

Words have power.

3 Likes

I completely agree on that.

I may have badly chosen my words then.

I’m not saying that the goal of the Collective IS to disrupt the stargate network.

just that they can.
At the same time, we should not forget that they managed to create a way for US to get into the abyss from there. That mean they know how our travels systems works.

Given they apparent cautiousness and carefully planned testing, getting only more and more drastic, I can’t help to think that there is indeed Intent behind their actions.

Either hostile or accidental remain to be seen, but assuming they just “didn’t knew” is very unlikely.

And the Collective may not be at war with the capsuleers as a whole, they definitely are at war with CONCORD…

Fellow Capsuleers

Allow me to pick up the loose end cited above. - We already saw the Triglavian Collective analyze our stars roughly one year ago, when we intercepted the above linked Semiosis Console Logs. Protium and Porevitium were explicitly mentioned as two chemical elements of possible significance in the intercepted footage. The latest Datastreams salvaged from the EDENCOM battlegrounds reintroduced some of the designators the Collective use in their star analysis, like ‘flame’ or ‘glory’. As Captain Morgana Tsukiyo pointed out above, ‘gold’ might even refer to a sun type which was not known to be subject of an analysis so far.

The most current problem we face is that we have sun types, like ‘G3 Pink Small’ or ‘B0 Blue’ which have several visual variants. The fourth issue of the Triglavian Primer pointed out, that these different visuals might have an impact on preference for the Triglavians. However, we are not able to relate the visual variant to any other substantial information we have on sun types (e.g. like luminosity). The latest thoughts on the matter, shared by Morgana Tsukiyo, Uriel P. Anteovnuecci, Ashterothi and others, suggest that Protium and Porevitium might play a role in this.

To further investigate the matter we undertook the effort to make a thorough comparison of all the visual sun variants we know so far within the New Eden cluster. Please find the chart below.

https://www.arataka.org/files/Sun_Type_Gallery_full_information.jpg

A quick glance gives a superficial impression that suns of different type share common features. For example, we can classify following aspects across several sun types more or less easily:

• The corona of a sun, from sharp and bright (O1 Blue Bright) to simmering (B5 White Dwarf variant 2) or disharmonic/dynamic (G3 Pink Small variant 2).
  • The surface texture as a result of temperature, size, elemental composition, and gravity distribution. Some suns (e.g. G5 Pink variant 2, B0 Blue variant 3) show remarkable dark suface patterns compared to others.
  • Some suns show a stable harmony (K7 Orange variant 2) while others appear to be turbulent (K5 Red variant 1).

I propose that the radiation emittance does play a major role here, however, I need some fresh thoughts on the matter. So I kindly ask for your support. If we accept the findings so far, that A0 Blue Small and B0 Blue (var. 1) stars are of major importance for the Triglavian collective, can we deduce if other stars might have a similar relevance based on the visual features they might share? Also, keep in mind the information we have on the star analysis done by the Triglavians in Console Log DL-9 linked in the quote above (find a transliteration here).

Generally, I wonder if there is a pattern hidden in the visual sun variants, but so far, it eluded us.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Haria Haritimado

3 Likes

I’ll look into this tomorrow in details, but my first thought is that there may be indirect evidences.

I know that in my field of expertise, indirect measure is a valid first step.

That’s exactly what the project discovery is about for example.

Edit: maybe doing a comparison with “non tempered data” could reveal some things, for example from wormhole space.

2 Likes

So I picked up one of these at an EDENCOM site today. You folks still buying them?

I think ark is and they have the priority of course, but i admit i would like to have one, so if arks reprenstatives are ok, i would like to discuss with you.
Otherwise i think a contract to madame makoto prianno will do it

Dr. Fallenstar

Thank your for asking, please go ahead.

Our current price is 50 million for an Encrypted Semiosis Console. The original post has not been updated yet. Or only once.

Fly safe,

Haria Haritimado

1 Like

Hi Haria Haritimado,

I sent 4 contracts, the last 2 days ago and not one of them was not executed, maybe they ran out of ISKs? all contracts I sent Makoto Priano

Thank you all my contracts have been paid

Perhaps your team have already solved this riddle, but the Stellar Reconnaissance currently underway occurs in systems with the following spectral classes, such as I am reading them:

2020.05.26.23.06.54-Crop

I’ve tried to cover the nomenclature and classifications in all the published works, but it is a daunting amount of reading and speculation that is, at most times, beyond me. If this marks a shift of interest to a different star class, perhaps this backs up your theory on a new immanence? Or have I misunderstood?

2 Likes

Mrs. Noud

I take the liberty to provide an answer. We have watched the progression of invasions over sun types very closely. Straight away: the invasions have always been covering all types of suns. A sample of six systems is absolutely not enough to infer a change in pattern. However, this is a statistical argument.

The importance of Blue Stars taken from the Semiosis Console logs in YC121 still stands. The blue sun of Niarja was deemed the most favorable one by the Triglavians themselves. This falls in line with the importance of Isogen-5 and Isogen-10 isotopes for the Convocation if Triglav.

Also, over the last months we have recorded every Stellar Accelerator in invasion foothold systems (and we made sure that they were disassembled after the invasion had ended). Solar systems with several kind of stars had their Stellar Accelerators in system even after an invasion was over. Sometimes for days. If I remember correctly, the blue star systems (A0/B0) were the only group of suns which had always a leftover Accelerator (I would have to check that again though). While I do not report a proper and reliable analysis at this point, I take that as another indication of the special role of blue stars.

Additionally, let me just point out that the spectral classes are correctly reported. However, the visual sun type is even more spread out. Of the six invaded systems of today, every single one has another visual type. They are all very different stars. The full specification would be:

• Abha: Sun Type G5 (Yellow) var. 3 Spectral Class G6 VI
  • Muttokon: Sun Type K5 (Orange Bright) var.2 Spectral Class K4 V
  • Iosantin: Sun Type M0 (Orange radiant) var. 2 Spectral Class M0 V
  • Seiradih: Sun Type M0 (Orange radiant) var. 3 Spectral Class M4 V
  • Inaya: Sun Type B5 (White Dwarf) var. 2 Spectral Class F4 VI
  • Aldik: Sun Type K5 (Orange Bright) var. 1 Spectral Class K4 V

We have not solved the riddle of suns yet. The risk group of solar systems did reveal the special role of blue variants. However, the ends and reasons are largely unknown to us. It seems to be obvious that the Convocation is interested in all suns, generally. If they practice sun manipulation, it might very well be that orange or yellow suns serve another purpose or have another meaning than the blue ones (e.g. based on the Provetium element they were reporting). In fact, the footage from the Semiosis Consoles make that very likely indeed, if not even blatant.

In short: please continue to observe the contradictions, stay involved and demand answers. With regard to the interpretation: be very, very careful not to overinterpret anything the Convocation of Triglav reveals to us. After all, they most likely read this very conversation. And after we shifted so much attention to the blue stars, they could’ve just switched away to even less significant ones to take our research as an advantage (we prepared defenses with the risk group of blue stars in mind, after all). However, we still would have spoiled their primary objectives then. This, if I might say so, is my personal hope on this matter; not my scientfic insight, though.

Sincerely,

Haria Haritimado

7 Likes

A clear and thorough clarification. Moreover, one that I can understand. Thank you.

2 Likes

do other invaded systems have reached second liminality ?

1 Like

I have 15 Encrypted Semiosis Console (Svarog Clade), What do i do with it?

Thanks a lot
America Night

Sell them in contracts. People are looking to buy them but our bounty has finished.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.