[ARC] Semiosis

Note: due to the possibly extended nature of these events, I’ll be attempting to index notable findings so that they aren’t lost in the back-and-forth of the debate. As always, if you believe something has been missed, please do let me know. Likewise, I’d like to take this opportunity again to thank the many pilots who are contributing to the discussion, to the translations, and to the analysis.

Current bounties:

• 150m ISK per Semiosis console or Semiosis data vault

Index:
YC121.03.14 - The Discourse - Triglavian Collective Declares War
YC121.03.15 - The Scope - Triglavians Take Over Billboards
YC121.03.18 - The Scope - Galactic Hour News Roundup: Triglavian Billboard Takeover Edition
YC121.03.20 - Discovery of Semiosis consoles
YC121.03.20 - First footage of Triglavian construction
YC121.03.22 - Svarog Clade semiosis message alert, Directive 4
YC121.03.22 - Svarog Clade semiosis message translation, Directive 4
YC121.03.22 - Semiosis message wireframe reconstruction
YC121.03.22 - The Discourse - Triglavian Capital Shipyards Discovered, Communication Possible
YC121.03.23 - The Scope - Triglavian Construction Site Discovered
YC121.03.29 - Veles and Perun Clades semiosis message alert, Directives 3 and 2
YC121.03.29 - Veles and Perun Clades semiosis message translations, Directives 3 and 2
YC121.03.29 - Wireframe reconstruction to date
YC121.04.04 - Updated size reference for Triglavian construction
YC121.04.05 - Perun and Svarog clade semiosis message translations, , Directives 21, A, and 2C
YC121.04.10 - Camera drone footage indicating Triglavian construction progress
YC121.04.11 - Svarog and Veles Clade semiosis messages, Directives 73 and 74
YC121.04.12 - Veles Clade semiosis message, Directive 59
YC121.04.12 - Wireframe reconstruction to date
YC121.04.12 - Veles clade semiosis message translation, Directive 59
YC121.04.12 - The Scope - Galactic Hour News Roundup: Semiotic Shenanigans Edition
YC121.04.17 - Perun Clade semiosis message, Directive 29
YC121.04.26 - Perun Clade semiosis message, Directive Surv-9
YC121.04.26 - Perun Clade semiosis message, Directive Surv-9 translation
YC121.04.29 - Svarog Clade semiosis message, Directive Surv-12
YC121.04.29 - Veles Clade semiosis message, Directive Surv-15
YC121.04.29 - Svarog and Veles Clade translation
YC121.04.29 - Archives - Semiosis Console Log Compilation and Translation
YC121.04.30 - All Clades semiosis message, Directive Xordazh
YC121.04.30 - Directve Xordazh translation
YC121.04.30 - Open Letter to Case Red Gamma Taskforce
YC121.04.30 - World Ark Xordazh size analysis
YC121.04.30 - Archives - Directive Xordazh
YC121.05.02 - CONCORD AEGIS Response to Open Letter
YC121.05.03 - The Scope - Galactic Hour News Roundup: Impending Invasion? Edition
YC121.05.04 - The Discourse - Ark Xordazh
YC121.05.16 - Veles Clade semiosis message, Directive Thunder
YC121.05.17 - Svarog Clade semiosis message, Directive Lightning

Original message:
Pilots;

The Arataka Research Consortium has confirmed the existence of a new class of Collective objects, labeled ‘semiosis conduction consoles.’ While I’m not exactly a philosopher, these may be essential to establishing communications with the Collective outside the proving itself.

The first known console was discovered by pilot ArcticVoice. ARC is currently working to verify reports associated with his discovery, and to provide more complete and cohesive camera drone footage of what may be a new facility type discovered in the chaotic abyssal depths.

More information as we find it.

Additionally, ARC will provide appropriate bounties to any pilot able to contribute to our research reserve for the semiosis artifacts.

17 Likes

The observant SCC market watcher may observe that Triglavian Trinary Datastreams AEA4, AEA5, AFN4, AFN5, DAV4, and DAV5 are now categorized; however, I have heard rumors that the Triglavian Caches appear to be malfunctioning (although I have not investigated this myself).

Hopefully, these new artifacts (when and if they become available outside of CONCORD) will accelerate the discovery and weaponization of Emergent Threat Case Red Gamma Class A, Class B, and Class AB incidents.

I am experiencing a profound desire to communicate with these beings. What little is known about their belief system resonates with me and I feel a kind of kinship with the Triglavians. I will help in any way that I can.

5 Likes

I found this unknown device “Semiosis Conduction Console (Perun Clade)” in a new unknown kind of abyss. My hands were shaking, but I managed to steal this device from the fleet of leshaks. does anyone have any idea what this is?

5 Likes

The ‘what’ of it remains a question. It appears to be a potential means for communication, or at least for symbolic exchange, though I’ll admit my familiarity with the philosophy behind the term itself is a bit scarce.

That said, ARC is most certainly offering bounties for the technology. Interested in discussing that, Mr. Rostov?

1 Like

That’s interesting. I can also provide a video recording of a new type of abyss for scientists to study. It’s not very clear, but it might help.

Footage would be appreciated! Even if it’s not very clear, if it includes any indication of facilities, infrastructure, etc…

1 Like

it’s hard to say what I saw. I was just trying to survive. Perhaps the next time i get a closer look. https://youtu.be/iyhlme27SBs

4 Likes

Fascinating.

I got my hands on another one… Svarog Clade, willing to sell :wink:

1 Like

Dreik; mail me, please?

1 Like

i did and you low balled me

2 Likes

Quite unprofessional on your part. We already have a Svarog conduction device.

1 Like

Ah, let’s not dress him down, Jaret.

Drelk; negotiation is a natural part of these early stages. We assume these will become more common as time goes on, so there’s naturally some trade-off to manage.

1 Like

I predict less than 3 months before @Oveg_Drust claims that ARC’s pile of these things is oh I don’t know, wiggling the spacetime continuum in a disturbingly erotic way or something, and demands they be handed over or else consequences may occur.

7 Likes

and again I met fleet of leshak. looks like they’re guarding the construction site of some station.But I’m not sure. At this moment, a video recording of my reconnaissance mission is being downloaded from the onboard computer and will soon be presented for research.

2 Likes

I hope this video will be useful for research https://youtu.be/uJNSCwrl8e0

7 Likes

Very helpful, indeed! The structure appears to be a large gantry or framework around a large construction; size equivalent to either a particularly small station, or odds are a vessel of capital class displacement.

Mr. Rostov, you’ve your second bounty sent. I’ll also be sending a mail momentarily.

3 Likes

I managed to defeat the guards, which allowed me to consider the object more closely. video data will follow later after unloading and decoding from the on-Board computer

11 Likes

That is amazing footage and great effort! Could you send the footage my way please? We will make sure people will be able to see it.

1 Like